My Pillow In Trouble Financially

Hog is right on this one. They're great. Give the man his due.

Seems like it would make a lot of noise in your ear. Sleeping on a bag of beans??

But tell me more. I’m about to get new pillows for our room and the guest rooms.

Seems like it would make a lot of noise in your ear. Sleeping on a bag of beans??

But tell me more. I’m about to get new pillows for our room and the guest rooms.

They are heavy and yeah and they have some noise to them when you first snuggle in. But that's the thing, at least with me once I'm out I stay out and don't move much since we got them. No more neck/shoulder pain either.

Reactions: gcbvol
As far as I am concerned, I really don’t like companies taking an overt political position in either direction unless it directly affects their business (gun makers for instance). Why anyone would willfully risk alienating half of their potential customers without being forced to is just plain bonkers. Just do the thing you are paid to do and leave it at that.

What an odd thing to get your ire.

Whatcha got against egyptian cotton being the best in the world???
Spent first half of my life growing, ginning and warehousing American upland cotton. While egyptian is a finer cotton because of the long staple, American Pima is a long staple cotton like egyptian and grown in Arizona and California.

VN Store

Back