My Pillow In Trouble Financially

Spent first half of my life growing, ginning and warehousing American upland cotton. While egyptian is a finer cotton because of the long staple, American Pima is a long staple cotton like egyptian and grown in Arizona and California.
Of course you know cotton and pillows are prime examples of heteronormative, patriarchal white privilege. right? American cotton? Slavery. Egypt…..biblical slavery. Pillows?Jacob slept on a pillow of stone in the wilderness and he was one of the patriarchs. So check your privilege you hater you 😂😂😂

Of course you know cotton and pillows are prime examples of heteronormative, patriarchal white privilege. right? American cotton? Slavery. Egypt…..biblical slavery. Pillows?Jacob slept on a pillow of stone in the wilderness and he was one of the patriarchs. So check your privilege you hater you 😂😂😂
June, July & August in a south Georgia cotton field? You know I was loving me some white privilege!

Anybody here have a My Pillow pillow to rest their head on?
I tried one but didn't like the style. I actually settled on the Coop Eden. They are a little pricey but I like that you can adjust the amount of foam. I had a solid memory foam prior to that and it was OK but the crushed is better IMO. However, if you don't like the memory foam style then it's not for you.

Reactions: McDad
Add me to the list, I bought one, hated it and threw it away.

The Purple Harmony pillow is the best invention in pillows ever made.
I don't know if it was the Harmony, but I tried out some purple pillows and didn't like them. immediately noticed that it was trapping heat. didn't have that problem with the bed, but no way I could do a pillow like that.

I don't know if it was the Harmony, but I tried out some purple pillows and didn't like them. immediately noticed that it was trapping heat. didn't have that problem with the bed, but no way I could do a pillow like that.
I have the purple pillow and mattress and have never been hot with either one, and trust me, my body is a blow torch at night. I used to wake up with my hair wet, I was so hot at times.
I'm not endorsing anything, just saying what works for me. I spent a lot of years finding the right combination.

I have the purple pillow and mattress and have never been hot with either one, and trust me, my body is a blow torch at night. I used to wake up with my hair wet, I was so hot at times.
I'm not endorsing anything, just saying what works for me. I spent a lot of years finding the right combination.

Love our Purple mattress but damn I hated the pillow. IDK what it was I just couldn't get comfortable with it.

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back