"My Pillow" Sues Dominion For $1.6 Billion

You won't find one. Then what?

Then he will want the government to create the code and manufacture the computers etc. And then argue about how the government should be smaller and is biased against republicans and is secretly all controlled by the left.

Paper, audits and certifications, chief.

That's not code.

Also, I call bull**** that one won't be found. All you gotta do is announce the search.

You can call whatever you want, but no company is going to invest millions in developing essential, proprietary technology only to make it publicly available. To do so would be to declare that you intend to go out of business at the expiration of the current contract.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
That's not code.

You can call whatever you want, but no company is going to invest millions in developing essential, proprietary technology only to make it publicly available. To do so would be to declare that you intend to go out of business at the expiration of the current contract.
That's how you tabulate an election without dominion. Dominion also made 120 million from 19 states. Not all counties use Dominion so there are already other options.

That's how you tabulate an election without dominion. Dominion also made 120 million from 19 states. Not all counties use Dominion so there are already other options.

None of those other options will give out their code either.

You can have transparency with recounts and double checks. You don't get the proprietary information. You guys refuse to believe in the recounts and double checks. It is almost comical
I didn't say I believe them or not. You keep attributing opinions to me blindly. Another fire, aim, ready moment for you?

Reactions: GSD82
CW got caught with his pants on the ground? Actin like a fool with his pants on the ground.

Excuse me? You have presented a problem, you think a private company should release its proprietary information upon government demand. None will comply and, quite frankly, to request it is unamerican. The only solution to your particular problem is for the government to create the code and machines that will run it, but you don't trust the government so that presents the same set of problems to you again.

Excuse me? You have presented a problem, you think a private company should release its proprietary information upon government demand. None will comply and, quite frankly, to request it is unamerican. The only solution to your particular problem is for the government to create the code and machines that will run it, but you don't trust the government so that presents the same set of problems to you again.
Another assumption. Fire aim ready. That's not the only other solution. I'm not suggesting the government is requesting it. I specifically said the people. You just recalled your lesson the judge gave you and you're refusing to apply it.

I hope he never shuts up. He's the best comedic act in the country right now.

If you aren't sure whether or not you believe them, then what is your basis for wanting to take apart Dominion's systems?
If you believed them you would have the need to demand public viewing of proprietary information.
The distrust in the election is not uncommon. That's a problem. We need to be able to trust our election system, provide the necessary data to have that confidence and act accordingly.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Is he suing for slander or a free speech violation?
My understanding is that Dominion called a previous lawsuit slander and got it bounced from courts. So now MyPillow is saying 1A.

But as I said I dont really think civil court would decide any of this. In my incredibly non informed opinion.

I wouldnt be surprised to see this also get bounced out of court.

Reactions: McDad
The distrust in the election is not uncommon. That's a problem. We need to be able to trust our election system, provide the necessary data to have that confidence and act accordingly.

Then we need to go back to all paper ballots, because no one who has spent any money on developing electronic systems is going to do what you think is necessary to provide transparency.

Reactions: AM64
That's not code.

it is silly to think voting, recording, and tabulating the votes is some complex endeavor.

I can pay my monthly payroll deposits by phone to the IRS (they've never struck me as on the cutting edge of tech and innovation).

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Then we need to go back to all paper ballots, because no one who has spent any money on developing electronic systems is going to do what you think is necessary to provide transparency.
That's fine with me and I'll gladly volunteer to count.

Reactions: AM64
My understanding is that Dominion called a previous lawsuit slander and got it bounced from courts. So now MyPillow is saying 1A.

But as I said I dont really think civil court would decide any of this. In my incredibly non informed opinion.

I wouldnt be surprised to see this also get bounced out of court.

So My Pillow previously sued for slander?

VN Store

Back