"My Pillow" Sues Dominion For $1.6 Billion

Another assumption. Fire aim ready. That's not the only other solution. I'm not suggesting the government is requesting it. I specifically said the people. You just recalled your lesson the judge gave you and you're refusing to apply it.

Wave off dude, you planted your flag in a turd.

What the hell is Frank and why does it need a telethon/media-a-thon anyway?

I believe it was @Weezer who asked if anybody has his pillows. Yes we do we’ve hand them for years. Great product and only pillow I use. I don’t sleep well on business travel I’ve become so accustomed to them. His Giza Sheets are nothing special though we’ve got other sheets that are better but his sheets are price competitive. And we bought all of this before his political coming out, had no idea of his backstory

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
it is silly to think voting, recording, and tabulating the votes is some complex endeavor.

I can pay my monthly payroll deposits by phone to the IRS (they've never struck me as on the cutting edge of tech and innovation).
This country has turned the simple process of voting into something Rube Goldberg would look at and go WTF?!

This country has turned the simple process of voting into something Rube Goldberg would look at and go WTF?!

Meh, it's no different from any other election - this year the seed was planted long before the first ballot was cast and the narrative was swallowed whole by the ones who have trouble reconciling reality. This was just the political version of bitching about the refs screwing us over the week leading up to the game.

This will end poorly for the my pillow guy.

Meh, it's no different from any other election - this year the seed was planted long before the first ballot was cast and the narrative was swallowed whole by the ones who have trouble reconciling reality. This was just the political version of bitching about the refs screwing us over the week leading up to the game.

This will end poorly for the my pillow guy.
My statement has nothing to do with Lindell.

In most other places a simple paper ballot is handed to an individual and the results are recorded. Here we take a paper ballot, run it thru a recording machine, hook the recording machine to a tabulation machine, the tabulation machine reaches out thru the ether to the mothership... etc...

It doesn’t have to be this hard.

I've seen his My Pillow commercials. How does he expect to be taken seriously?

On the flip side, are his pillows actually any good?

They're ok, I didn't care for mine, wife loved hers. Buckwheat! Buckwheat pillows are the B-O-M-B! Sleep like a baby now.

My statement has nothing to do with Lindell.

In most other places a simple paper ballot is handed to an individual and the results are recorded. Here we take a paper ballot, run it thru a recording machine, hook the recording machine to a tabulation machine, the tabulation machine reaches out thru the ether to the mothership... etc...

It doesn’t have to be this hard.

I don't think it is hard, hell if we can 2FA banking and fly a drone on Mars - we should be able to check a box on the interwebs securely.

Reactions: McDad
A private company cannot violate anyone's First Amendment rights. This is moronic.

While I tend to be libertarian on issues like this, I have to ask this question:

If I, as a private citizen, coerce someone into silence, am I violating their civil rights? If I coerce a group of people as a private citizen, am I? And assume I am not breaking some law to do so, like pointing a gun or making threats such as burning down one's house with them in it, etc.

This is a grey area it seems. As an employer, if I have an employee espousing the virtues of Soviet communism, I'm probably going to want to bounce them. But what if they are espousing unionization? While I'm not a fan of unions, that kind of speech seems to have protection in some states and on a federal level. However, right to work states get around that by being able to fire for no cause, although that may not be in the best interest of the company.

But have thought of one solution to companies who use their technology to squash speech and influence elections, regardless of side;

Strip them of their patents and copyright protections of their software code. Facebook, want to pick and choose what people can say, boom, your' source is now available for anyone to use to allow those that you squelched a platform. I suspect that would halt some of this faster than one can say "boo."

I would consider an exemption if the company comes out and is open about their position and what they are doing. I lean towards punishing those who lie and claim they are neutral. But this is a slippery slope...

They're ok, I didn't care for mine, wife loved hers. Buckwheat! Buckwheat pillows are the B-O-M-B! Sleep like a baby now.

I agree, we got one a few years ago and it felt weird. Gave it to the dog.

I use one of those gel pillows which is cool on BOTH sides, never heard of a buckwheat pillow.

I don't think it is hard, hell if we can 2FA banking and fly a drone on Mars - we should be able to check a box on the interwebs securely.
My general feeling is multiple people/parties don’t want this to be a clean simple process. Yes the technology exists today to gather the information efficiently but I think there does need to be a validation trail, the original ballot cast by the elector in some auditable form.

I agree, we got one a few years ago and it felt weird. Gave it to the dog.

I use one of those gel pillows which is cool on BOTH sides, never heard of a buckwheat pillow.

Tried gel, tried MyPillow, damn near tried them all until I found buckwheat. No more neck pain in the morning and my arm doesn't fall asleep anymore. They're heavy because it's just a case filled with buckwheat but they're awesome.

Tried gel, tried MyPillow, damn near tried them all until I found buckwheat. No more neck pain in the morning and my arm doesn't fall asleep anymore. They're heavy because it's just a case filled with buckwheat but they're awesome.
Kinda sad Buckwheat's estate is profiting off the sale of his remains though.

What the hell is Frank and why does it need a telethon/media-a-thon anyway?

I believe it was @Weezer who asked if anybody has his pillows. Yes we do we’ve hand them for years. Great product and only pillow I use. I don’t sleep well on business travel I’ve become so accustomed to them. His Giza Sheets are nothing special though we’ve got other sheets that are better but his sheets are price competitive. And we bought all of this before his political coming out, had no idea of his backstory

Of course you have a my pillow haha

You prove once again comprehension isn’t your strong suit kid.
No reason to get crabby old fella. You're in the my pillow demographic, just thought you weren't the type to buy products from screaming meth heads.

VN Store

Back