National Guard deployed to Philadelphia

Walter Wallace Jr struggled with mental health issues and couldn't 'hurt a damn fly,' family says

So the family attorney is trying to frame this as the cops arrived first, that's why he's dead. Newsflash, the paramedics aren't doing **** for a guy waving a knife around. They could have arrived within 10 seconds of the call, they aren't laying a hand on him until the cops show up and disarm him. Also I don't know what "calling a superior" was going to do for the situation. Maybe supervisors in Philadelphia possess telekinetic powers that help them in these situations?

Listen to commands, drops the knife and he lives.
Instead...

tenor.gif

Officers go home. No one else in the neighborhood was harmed by the suspect.

Walter Wallace Jr struggled with mental health issues and couldn't 'hurt a damn fly,' family says

So the family attorney is trying to frame this as the cops arrived first, that's why he's dead. Newsflash, the paramedics aren't doing **** for a guy waving a knife around. They could have arrived within 10 seconds of the call, they aren't laying a hand on him until the cops show up and disarm him. Also I don't know what "calling a superior" was going to do for the situation. Maybe supervisors in Philadelphia possess telekinetic powers that help them in these situations?
"Mental health issues" = average IQ of 85.

Well, they reported it one-sided as usual. Taking the left wing brainwashing trick. Was he fighting the police? Shooting at them? Running from them? If so, being shot is to be expected. Great way to commit suicide. That's what will happen to me if i fight, run or shoot at them.

Reactions: StarRaider
Am I supposed to care?
What good would our caring do? I was raised to respect others until they give you reason not to, to do what's right, earn my money honestly, work hard, respect my elders, steak plainly and be patient. Any of those things took many years to learn how to do right. Do those ideals sound like they are in line with what these thieving idiots are doing?
I care because of those ideals but I can't change it.

VN Store

Back