National Security Threat

Absolutely they're all a threat. I didn't separate the commissars by political party. Because some have come before doesn't mean you open it to everyone at all times. The wide open southern border is tied for biggest threat along with the political erosion.

Bold - That's idiotic and you know it.

It's not open to everyone at all times. What are you talking about? We have a closed border that we are having trouble enforcing. This has been the case as long as I've been alive.

Reactions: tvolsfan
It's OK to be against illegal immigration, but to think it's the biggest threat seems pretty alarmist. We have 5 decades of large-scale illegal immigration and pretty solid results.

I mean, I know you probably are freaking the **** out about Democratic votes, or something like that, and that's why you think it's a threat, but I got news for you...Republicans are a threat to you, too. Everybody in DC is. That's the biggest threat to America. Not people that want to start a taco truck business.

Danny Trejo runs the best taco trucks I've ever had.

He's American too. Doesn't take illegals to run a good food truck.

But it does to run all of them.

I highly doubt Trejo "runs" it, but that's cool if he does. Why do you assume he's doing it with 0 illegals in his organization?

The best tacos I've ever had are definitely made by illegal labor (Al Pastor tacos at Tacos Sahuaro in PHX). Having eaten almost nothing but authentic Mexican food for 2 straight years, growing up in a house with New Mexican parents, and having spent the last 12 years in Phoenix, I consider myself a bit of a taco expert.

Last edited:

Anybody see the show where the woke chick is complaining innline at the taco truck? Funny stuff.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Great, getting on a plane this evening.

But seriously, other than a nuclear strike or cyber attack what “destabilizing capability” could Russia possibly have? if they had such capability why wouldn’t they have hit Ukraine with it?
It's where I'm at too. I mean, what are the odds the Russians actually have something that we don't a real answer for?

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but it is interesting they drop this news right in the thick of trying to get another slug of cash for Ukraine. It is getting harder and harder to get public/political support for these bills. I'm not saying that this supposed threat is being invented out of thin air, but it could be something they intentionally want to get spread far and wide to gin up support for the additional funding.

So is Russia trying to provoke us by putting their weapons systems within reach of our borders? What is the appropriate response when they refuse to remove them?

For years Russia was losing a war to a small country and their army was an embarrassment, now I'm supposed to believe they have space nukes...ok. More like Congress needs a push to launder some more money through Ukraine.

So you blame the 81M…big step for you. Dems created the “it seemed like a good idea at the time” vote that created this. But no mean tweets while the US crumbles.
I credit the 81 million for avoiding a catastrophic 2nd Trump term.

It not only sounded good at the time, it sounds good today.

If repubs are foolish enough to nominate Trump yet again (who are we kidding - of course they are that foolish), the dem who replaces Biden will be a shoo-in.

You have low standards though.

Maybe I'm just smart enough to know that with 3 million riders per day, sh*t will happen and probably be recorded and posted. It means nothing to anyone but the extremely naïve and gullible.....which is a huge portion of the mindless right.

Reactions: C/O

VN Store

Back