National Security Threat

Can't help but note the irony of Republicans, who just killed a border bill at the behest of Trump, are complaining about politics interfering in policy.
The border bill itself wasn't brought forward because Democrats believed it was good policy. It was a political stunt in and of itself. Now both parties have to live the mess they created. The Republicans are just as guilty of not doing enough to resolve our border issue but why give a political win at the last minute to Biden when he's repeatedly told us everything was already under control.

One party is no better than the other in this regard

Last edited:
This is how I interpreted this news this week:

There’s a big threat that is so grave we feel we must let the people know. We can’t say much more…but it involves the Russians and space. Stay alert, stay vigilant and most importantly stay afraid.

There’s also this unpopular bill to fund Ukraine where we can fight a proxy war with Putin.

(*** bureaucrats hoping the people make the desired inference 🤞🤞 ***)

Can't help but note the irony of Republicans, who just killed a border bill at the behest of Trump, are complaining about politics interfering in policy.
the senate border bill was garbage...it gave Dems all they wanted and did nothing to secure the border.

Biden can secure the border right now with no bill passed. Biden used Executive Orders to get rid of what trump put in place to secure the border so he can recind those EOs.

the senate border bill was garbage...it gave Dems all they wanted and did nothing to secure the border.

Biden can secure the border right now with no bill passed. Biden used Executive Orders to get rid of what trump put in place to secure the border so he can recind those EOs.
Is the Senate bill DOA?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
you mean the incredibly crappy bill that didn't actually fix anything, and even you haven't been able to defend it?

-why are only mexican and canadians counted towards the encounters that shut down the border?
-why can the president override the shutdown at will?
-why does the total amount of shutdowns decrease over time?

I think the USA is triggered by Pu-Pu's saber-rattling. Putting nukes in space? Could be, but even the Russians can't be that dumb. Drop warheads from space, is risky. We have the ability to knock satellites out of commission. Plus no nation would tolerate having atomic swords of Damocles hanging overhead just waiting to fall on them. They would knock them down. Explode space nukes to disable our GPS satellites which guide smart weapons? No, as the EMP would disable practically everybody's sats. A more likely scenario would be a particle beam powered by a nuclear device that doesn't explode but produces a beam at a target in space. My guess is that Pu-Pu is unnerved at the deadly accuracy exhibited by our smart weapons used by the Israeli, Ukraine, and US in the Red Sea conflicts. One of their generals recently expressed alarm about our tomahawks and other guided artillery. So Pu-Pu comes up with an alternate boogeyman to worry the USA. It's all just saber-rattling, just like his nuclear tsunami torpedo.

The real threat to the USA is the MAGA Gang Of Putin.

Last edited:
I think the USA is triggered by Pu-Pu's saber-rattling. Putting nukes in space? Could be, but even the Russians can't be that dumb. Drop warheads from space, is risky. We have the ability to knock satellites out of commission. Plus no nation would tolerate having atomic swords of Damocles hanging overhead just waiting to fall on them. They would knock them down. Explode space nukes to disable our GPS satellites which guide smart weapons? No, as the EMP would disable practically everybody's sats. A more likely scenario would be a particle beam powered by a nuclear device that doesn't explode but produces a beam at a target in space. My guess is that Pu-Pu is unnerved at the deadly accuracy exhibited by our smart weapons used by the Israeli, Ukraine, and US in the Red Sea conflicts. One of their generals recently expressed alarm about our tomahawks and other guided artillery. So Pu-Pu comes up with an alternate boogeyman to worry the USA. It's all just saber-rattling, just like his nuclear tsunami torpedo.

The real threat to the USA is the MAGA Gang Of Putin.

Attachments

• 5848e5abb2be0d6bc349686745fc43d9.gif
    5848e5abb2be0d6bc349686745fc43d9.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
It's OK to be against illegal immigration, but to think it's the biggest threat seems pretty alarmist. We have 5 decades of large-scale illegal immigration and pretty solid results.

I mean, I know you probably are freaking the **** out about Democratic votes, or something like that, and that's why you think it's a threat, but I got news for you...Republicans are a threat to you, too. Everybody in DC is. That's the biggest threat to America. Not people that want to start a taco truck business.
@n_huffhines more of your taco truck workers.

Yes, extremely.
3.2 million riders per day.
472 subway stations.

Daughter and son-in-law ride it daily - separately

Much safer than when they drove to work on the streets of Atl.
Metro liberal cities is the common denominator. Thanks for saying it.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Metro liberal cities is the common denominator. Thanks for saying it.
Metro liberal cities also seem to be the common denominator for great jobs.
There are only a handful of cities worldwide that have the jobs they currently hold.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back