National Security Threat

I have a feeling the "threat" will not materialize until October. They need to buy as much time between now and then to either find a replacement for JB, pull an economic miracle, or get a victory in either Ukraine or Israel. If none of those happen, then having elections in November will become a threat to democracy and we would need to stay with our current leadership until things get resolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grand Vol and C/O
I have a feeling the "threat" will not materialize until October. They need to buy as much time between now and then to either find a replacement for JB, pull an economic miracle, or get a victory in either Ukraine or Israel. If none of those happen, then having elections in November will become a threat to democracy and we would need to stay with our curtrent leadership until things get resolved.
Stay with our current leadership?

I have a feeling the "threat" will not materialize until October. They need to buy as much time between now and then to either find a replacement for JB, pull an economic miracle, or get a victory in either Ukraine or Israel. If none of those happen, then having elections in November will become a threat to democracy and we would need to stay with our curtrent leadership until things get resolved.

Funny... I was thinking the same thing. People are going to be somewhat suspicious of yet another election year "crisis" but this gives another reason for lockdowns and mail in fraud.

started watching The Americans FX series this week... funny how Reagan had the soviets wigging out over SDI
The Dems mocked him..It was called Strategic Defense Initiative SDI, and they mocked it by calling it Star Wars. The libs screamed when IRBM and CMs were sent to Europe, said he was gonna start WW3 and mocked him with the Big Red launch button..

And then Romney said Russia was our greatest threat and they mocked him. Fast forward to today…well well.

Democrats are nothing but stooges that follow political whims.

Just because Russia may have a new weapon, how does it mitigate the threat by giving Ukraine weapons?
Wouldnt the $100B be of better use to develop a countermeasure that actually protects the US?
I feel like this is just begging for a refresh of my analysis on the US weapons purchase we could make for $100B

Reactions: Orangeburst
Putin could just be telegraphing that they will start giving tea to all cancer patients. Then they die of something besides cancer. No more cancer deaths just like that
or put anyone suffering from cancer is a fully qualified russian tank crew member and gets sent directly to the front lines

Just because Russia may have a new weapon, how does it mitigate the threat by giving Ukraine weapons?
Wouldnt the $100B be of better use to develop a countermeasure that actually protects the US?
"We need to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here"

VN Store

Back