'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Nope you have about a 3 to 1 ratio to the good side. I just try to stay above .500 cause I do a lot of appreciation posts for those keeping stats and dates and ask for a lot of help with information. Those are not LIKE worthy.

I realize I am one of the most conservative defenders of VOL players and coaches for UNNECESSARY (my favorite trigger) attacks, especially in serial fashion. MY preferred use of free speech rights. I am old, and unwavering.
You guys actually care about that stuff? 🥴

Reactions: vol72 and benholt06
I am in Charlotte right now with my daughter at the GYBC All-American basketball camp. My Jeep has orange accents and a power T on the front. Blasting Rocky Top with windows down as we drive around town. I feel like I have now done my job to contribute to our success in this recruitment.
We moved to the Greensboro area last summer. When we lived in Georgia we would dress in orange on Friday nights and go watch the players Tenn was recruiting. Glad to see these players are being recruited in North Carolina. We will dress in orange and go watch them.

David Sanders
Frazion Brandon
Charles house

We moved to the Greensboro area last summer. When we lived in Georgia we would dress in orange on Friday nights and go watch the players Tenn was recruiting. Glad to see these players are being recruited in North Carolina. We will dress in orange and go watch them.

David Sanders
Frazion Brandon
Charles house
Giving your all for Tennessee!

Fong

I’m feeling a lot of confidence around Tennessee regarding Charlotte (NC) Providence Day School five-star plus offensive tackle David Sanders Jr.

I like the way this one is lining up for Tennessee. But the competition is stiff. Nebraska also got a visit the last weekend he was on the trail, and Ohio State has shown Sanders everything he is looking for on and off the field. Georgia rounds out the four finalists.

Sanders and his family continue to work through their process. Tennessee has done everything they can to land Sanders’ pledge.

No disrespect to Fong but Tennessee has had the momentum for a while now despite him saying he liked Ohio St as the favorite not that long ago.

Sanders likes Ohio St obviously but the relationships with the coaches and the players here was the selling point.

No disrespect to Fong but Tennessee has had the momentum for a while now despite him saying he liked Ohio St as the favorite not that long ago.

Sanders likes Ohio St obviously but the relationships with the coaches and the players here was the selling point.

Don’t hate the player. Hate the game

Reactions: DaddyChad
You guys actually care about that stuff? 🥴
I monitor it to validate my observations and posted positions, not just the numbers, but WHO was giving me LIKES. I always felt good when SAS tagged my posts. Will miss her. There are others. To totally ignore it seems a bit arrogant to me, a form of protective denial.

Last edited:

Fong has known for a while he’s going to Tennessee. Ohio State buildup was simply about clicks. His actual prediction was always going to be Tennessee imo.

VN Store

Back