'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

This basketball player turned OT really is a monster. The guy next to him is 6’4” 250.

Still doesn’t change the sting of missing out on Sanders though. Vols getting a potential 1st rounder.
Those guys very rarely work out. It’s hard to play with leverage at that height. Guys like Johnathan Ogden are the exception, not the rule. UGA will be fine regardless, but this particular kid I’m skeptical of and his addition def didn’t make them stop pursuing Sanders.

There’s not too many OT prospects like Sanders that come around often.

For one, he’s very athletic and light on his feet to be 6’6. Of course he’ll have to adjust playing in the SEC against the big boys but his potential is off the charts.

To say Georgia stopped pursuing this kid because of another prospect with a basketball background is laughable.

I think him being a basketball player helps him in the mobility department. If he picks up the physicality there’s nothing the Georgia kid can’t do

Reactions: Nooga
There’s not too many OT prospects like Sanders that come around often.

For one, he’s very athletic and light on his feet to be 6’6. Of course he’ll have to adjust playing in the SEC against the big boys but his potential is off the charts.

To say Georgia stopped pursuing this kid because of another prospect with a basketball background is laughable.
That’s why I shared that tweet. Absolutely ridiculous. UGA fans just don’t want to admit we beat them out for yet another elite recruit.

That’s why I shared that tweet. Absolutely ridiculous. UGA fans just don’t want to admit we beat them out for yet another elite recruit.
Always remember, for Georgia fans, there are only two types of recruits: Georgia commits, and players Georgia didn’t want.

This basketball player turned OT really is a monster. The guy next to him is 6’4” 250.

Still doesn’t change the sting of missing out on Sanders though. Vols getting a potential 1st rounder.
How in the TF are yall going to fit that guy in a sports car where he can fulfill his wreckless driving credit at UGA?

VN Store

Back