'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

As the #1 OT, the kid deserves the money. No doubt. But, he made it known early on that NIL would be a swaying factor. The typical recruiting pitches weren’t going to work because he could go to Carson Newman and still likely end up a first rounder.

No shade to UT. You guys put the hammer down, built the relationships, showed a path to playing time, and Coach Elarbee sold him on continued development. Doesn’t change the fact that the eventual winner of this recruitment is gonna have to pony up some dollars.

Kirby has shown a willingness to spend, example KJ Bolden last cycle, but the number grew too high for us to continue to pursue. Only bringing that perspective.
If you honestly think that this was only about NIL, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. Is it that far fetched for your brain to comprehend a top target choosing TN over UGA? Does your brain get a BSOD like an old windows computer or something like how is this not computing?
When I replied to you in the other thread where you took up for UGA getting that AJC reporter fired, I correctly surmised that anyone with stupid opinions like yours could never be a TN fan and of course I was right. You should go back to whatever board you come from and stop torturing us with your Holier-than-thou takes and whatever it is you’re considering a “perspective”. It’s one thing to go to another board and have discussions about a recruiting battle with another team, but coming here and trying to convince us your copium take is valid? GTFO

If you honestly think that this was only about NIL, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. Is it that far fetched for your brain to comprehend a top target choosing TN over UGA? Does your brain get a BSOD like an old windows computer or something like how is this not computing?
When I replied to you in the other thread where you took up for UGA getting that AJC reporter fired, I correctly surmised that anyone with stupid opinions like yours could never be a TN fan and of course I was right. You should go back to whatever board you come from and stop torturing us with your Holier-than-thou takes and whatever it is you’re considering a “perspective”. It’s one thing to go to another board and have discussions about a recruiting battle with another team, but coming here and trying to convince us your copium take is valid? GTFO
If everyone just put this guy on ignore, sanity would return to our site :cool: :cool: :cool:

Why is it that Georgia fans are so quick to act like they aren't spending as much money as everyone else in the NIL space? I hear some variation of "Georgia doesn't spend that kind of money on recruits" a lot from their fans and it's clearly not true, why keep trying to perpetuate it?

This is not specifically directed at you, more just in general.

Georgia fans are so weird!!!! Across the board they can never admit they simply lost out on a recruit. Its like a mass mental illness.
Trash program. Whiniest, most needy, passive aggressive fanbase in all sports.

No traditions, game day garb is wearing S&M gear, athletic building named after a skid mark.

uga in a nutshell.

I'll say this, you don't hear near as much lunacy out of New York as you do California so you could be right.

Makes sense. We have two politicians running for president from each of those states.

I hope David Sanders has enough sense to stay away from forums where people are supposedly talking about him. How did this thread get to talking about relocating and retirement plans?

Last edited:
He is a good kid. My fear is that he traveled to Nebraska and Tennessee to personally inform them his intentions to play at Ohio state. Hope I'm wrong.

I am in Charlotte right now with my daughter at the GYBC All-American basketball camp. My Jeep has orange accents and a power T on the front. Blasting Rocky Top with windows down as we drive around town. I feel like I have now done my job to contribute to our success in this recruitment.

He is a good kid. My fear is that he traveled to Nebraska and Tennessee to personally inform them his intentions to play at Ohio state. Hope I'm wrong.

If he did, the tone surrounding him on the Vols side would’ve changed. It hasn’t and that’s not something that would’ve been kept under wraps.

If he did, the tone surrounding him on the Vols side would’ve changed. It hasn’t and that’s not something that would’ve been kept under wraps.
Yeah. That line of thinking doesn't really hold water. If the trend was bad for UT, it would be leaked and others would be enjoying our tasty salty tears. The fact that UT is actually trending slightly more favorable tells me we likely have him on lock for two weeks from now.

I am in Charlotte right now with my daughter at the GYBC All-American basketball camp. My Jeep has orange accents and a power T on the front. Blasting Rocky Top with windows down as we drive around town. I feel like I have now done my job to contribute to our success in this recruitment.
Indeed. You have given you all for Tennessee.

VN Store

Back