'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

He is a good kid. My fear is that he traveled to Nebraska and Tennessee to personally inform them his intentions to play at Ohio state. Hope I'm wrong.
Yeah.

This is correct and very logical.

So logical.

That’s why he took pictures with Gmac and others that were there to celebrate his Ohio State commitment.

He is a good kid. My fear is that he traveled to Nebraska and Tennessee to personally inform them his intentions to play at Ohio state. Hope I'm wrong.
this is far from right, ap legit said there was a problem with the airplane to take him to Knoxville so he and his family drove 4 hours to the visit

Wow, your 1500 posts to 55 Likes ratio may be the worst I have seen on here. Validation of position before pulling the trigger is highly recommended for opinion posts.

He’s going to be a Vol. All the momentum continued to be with UT after the last visit here. Think he signed all of his NIL stuff while he was here on that last visit.

I don’t think my stats are any better 😂
Nope you have about a 3 to 1 ratio to the good side. I just try to stay above .500 cause I do a lot of appreciation posts for those keeping stats and dates and ask for a lot of help with information. Those are not LIKE worthy.

I realize I am one of the most conservative defenders of VOL players and coaches for UNNECESSARY (my favorite trigger) attacks, especially in serial fashion. MY preferred use of free speech rights. I am old, and unwavering.

Sure thing. Didn’t call my shot that Kirby would land him. If anything, I have been proven right more than anything. He visited all of his top schools, got their offers, Nebraska jumped in with a big offer, he visited others again presumably to see if they would match, and now he’s ready to make a decision.
I've yet to see actual proof

VN Store

Back