'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Harmon - LB commit for Bama
Gibson - DL commit for UGA (extreme long shot)
Andrew Maddox - DL commit for Ole Miss
Morris - RB commit for USC

Are who I’ve heard we’ve had recent dialogue with. Nothing imminent with any but at least discussions happening.
This is great to know. Morris particularly would be so ideal and we have a lot to sell for someone at his position.

Anytime we can steal one from Bama is HUGE.

And you always need DL and if you can weaken another team to do it…all the better. 😈

Here’s to hoping the discussions continue and make progress

Chad Simmons, the Director of Recruiting for On3, recently penned his thoughts on each one of Sanders’ finalists as his announcement date on Aug. 17 rapidly approaches.

“Tennessee has been setting the pace in this race for much of the summer since David Sanders, Jr. was there for 865 Live in May,” Simmons wrote on Tuesday. “Ohio State has been a strong contender and Nebraska has worked hard to become a factor late, but the Vols continue to look like they will be tough to beat.”

Chad Simmons, the Director of Recruiting for On3, recently penned his thoughts on each one of Sanders’ finalists as his announcement date on Aug. 17 rapidly approaches.

“Tennessee has been setting the pace in this race for much of the summer since David Sanders, Jr. was there for 865 Live in May,” Simmons wrote on Tuesday. “Ohio State has been a strong contender and Nebraska has worked hard to become a factor late, but the Vols continue to look like they will be tough to beat.”
In other words, Nebraska and Ohio State have thrown the kitchen sink at Sanders to try to lure him away from Tennessee, but he's actually been all but locked up by UT since May.

In other words, Nebraska and Ohio State have thrown the kitchen sink at Sanders to try to lure him away from Tennessee, but he's actually been all but locked up by UT since May.
I think it is going to be extremely hard to lure him away from Tennessee. Closer to home the better for us. To some it may not matter and if it doesn't matter, then the Coaching Staff and recruiting will be the other decision points. Will he be a NFL draftee, should be, but things happen and the closer to home you are will make a difference. He has a head on his shoulders and should be a total lock. Strange things have happened but I do not see this with him. No Drama.

Last edited:
Harmon - LB commit for Bama
Gibson - DL commit for UGA (extreme long shot)
Andrew Maddox - DL commit for Ole Miss
Morris - RB commit for USC

Are who I’ve heard we’ve had recent dialogue with. Nothing imminent with any but at least discussions happening.
I am sure there will be more names pop up during the season.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
From Rivals:

Over the last weekend of the July visit period, Sanders visited Nebraska and Tennessee as Ohio State and Georgia round out his top four.

The Huskers rolled out the red carpet and definitely showed him a lot of love and the Buckeyes have been courting the five-star offensive tackle from Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day for a long time but there has been a ton of Tennessee smoke around this one in the final weeks. It looks headed in that direction with his commitment coming up on Aug. 17 although Ohio State is still right there.

From Rivals:

Over the last weekend of the July visit period, Sanders visited Nebraska and Tennessee as Ohio State and Georgia round out his top four.

The Huskers rolled out the red carpet and definitely showed him a lot of love and the Buckeyes have been courting the five-star offensive tackle from Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day for a long time but there has been a ton of Tennessee smoke around this one in the final weeks. It looks headed in that direction with his commitment coming up on Aug. 17 although Ohio State is still right there.
Load em boys 💥

VN Store

Back