'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I want to see how the OSU mods are spinning this.
Spinning Plates GIFs | Tenor

It is a sight to behold, I am sure.

From Rivals:

Over the last weekend of the July visit period, Sanders visited Nebraska and Tennessee as Ohio State and Georgia round out his top four.

The Huskers rolled out the red carpet and definitely showed him a lot of love and the Buckeyes have been courting the five-star offensive tackle from Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day for a long time but there has been a ton of Tennessee smoke around this one in the final weeks. It looks headed in that direction with his commitment coming up on Aug. 17 although Ohio State is still right there.
Anyone have funny posts from the Nebraska board? They seemed convinced they were going to get him.

I find it funny that 247 has a crystal ball prediction (even if low) for Sanders to Clemson. The tigers aren't even in his top four. Great job over there folks. 🤣

I find it funny that 247 has a crystal ball prediction (even if low) for Sanders to Clemson. The tigers aren't even in his top four. Great job over there folks. 🤣

It was entered in March

From Rivals:

Over the last weekend of the July visit period, Sanders visited Nebraska and Tennessee as Ohio State and Georgia round out his top four.

The Huskers rolled out the red carpet and definitely showed him a lot of love and the Buckeyes have been courting the five-star offensive tackle from Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day for a long time but there has been a ton of Tennessee smoke around this one in the final weeks. It looks headed in that direction with his commitment coming up on Aug. 17 although Ohio State is still right there.
20240624_170605.gif

Tennessee's NIL paid him $50M per year because Tennessee is desperate and Ohio State is not, and also Tennessee is closer to home and his family didn't want him going too far away.

Did I do it right?

My sources are saying they just moved his entire family to Knoxville and bought them a house and gave them jobs too. In addition to the 50m. He wanted to go to OSU but the money and new house were too much to overcome.

I'm waiting for the VolDawgs and uga fans to arrive and extol the virtues of their OL philosophy, and how Sanders just didn't quite make the bar to wear that gosh-awful helmet licensed from the Packers.

A few years back, there were 2 or 3 uga fans who spoke for PAGES about the 'georgia way' and the super advanced coaching of Sam Pittman, and how it was going to transform offensive line football.

Hillarious.

All joking aside, I would not be shocked if he ends up at OSU, but I think we are sitting about as well as we can be.

From Rivals:

And finally, rivals

From Rivals:

Someone should show him tape of Rhules time in Carolina. He’s a snake oil salesman that doesent have a clue. He will bail on the team at the first sign of trouble and Sanders will be left to figure things out.

Someone should show him tape of Rhules time in Carolina. He’s a snake oil salesman that doesent have a clue. He will bail on the team at the first sign of trouble and Sanders will be left to figure things out.

Like Saban did to the Dolphins?

NFL and CFB are different. In CFB, Rhule is known as a program builder.

But Sanders is a Vol.

My sources are saying they just moved his entire family to Knoxville and bought them a house and gave them jobs too. In addition to the 50m. He wanted to go to OSU but the money and new house were too much to overcome.
Can't forget about the Lambo for his granny ..... That was what sealed the deal, imo.

I don't know anything about "sportskeeda" and whether or not they're just clueless, in general. I did stumble across this article below. It was from just two days ago. They have Georgia leading for Sanders and also add that "Georgia has been a perennial favorite for Sanders." That's the first time I have read that anywhere .... not even the circle jerk Dawg trio of Jake Rowe, Rusty Mansell and Kipp Adams have said that.

Anyway, I will be glad when this one is over ....

VN Store

Back