'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Sanders may still need a little time in the weight room . I know he’s great and will be awesome addition for us but very few true freshman o linemen come in and play

Sanders may still need a little time in the weight room . I know he’s great and will be awesome addition for us but very few true freshman o linemen come in and play
Great thing is we shouldn’t need him to. If Heard is what we think he is, and the 23-24 class guys keep coming along, looks like he will have a hard time cracking the lineup as a freshman. If he does, it’s because he is a rare talent instead of us being desperate.

Great thing is we shouldn’t need him to. If Heard is what we think he is, and the 23-24 class guys keep coming along, looks like he will have a hard time cracking the lineup as a freshman. If he does, it’s because he is a rare talent instead of us being desperate.
Yep. Should crack the lineup as a sophomore and be physically ready to contribute a couple of years before heading to the nfl as a first round pick.

I don’t think there’s any expectation for him to do so, and it’s a plus that he’s so lean in my opinion. Kid will be able to come in and add good weight from day 1.

I don’t think there’s any expectation for him to do so, and it’s a plus that he’s so lean in my opinion. Kid will be able to come in and add good weight from day 1.
Bennett Warren has 3-4 year starter potential at RT. I don’t think they’d risk that to get Sanders on the field. With Lampley and Karic out of eligibility after this season, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sanders get a lot of playing time at LG in 2025.

Interesting note,Josh Petty's nil at Georgia Tech is $800,000 a year,looks like our money is going to David.Too bad ,Petty grew up a Vol fan,his film is nasty.

Reactions: BADGER_VOL
Interesting note,Josh Petty's nil at Georgia Tech is $800,000 a year,looks like our money is going to David.Too bad ,Petty grew up a Vol fan,his film is nasty.
Petty is undersized and wouldn’t play for us for 2 seasons. We gave him a fair offer for what he would be worth to us.

Good for him that he’s worth way more to GT and they are giving it to him.

I love seeing talent spread out more as long as Vols are up getting as much as anyone.

The tip top of CFB is slowly coming back towards the pack.

Petty is undersized and wouldn’t play for us for 2 seasons. We gave him a fair offer for what he would be worth to us.

Good for him that he’s worth way more to GT and they are giving it to him.

I love seeing talent spread out more as long as Vols are up getting as much as anyone.

The tip top of CFB is slowly coming back towards the pack.
Agreed. Instead of having 3 top teams, parity is starting to gradually make its way back in the sport.

He has kept his weight down deliberately in order to put it on the right way with college S&C. He didn't want any bad weight.

Nice to be almost back to the way it was in the 90s. Recruit great players and give them time to develop. 😀

Those were a crazy few months. I wonder how many pages on Volantion were for the Grumors. It had its own title thread
Thread? Singular?

Bro, remember there were dozens lol. And I was in every, single, one.

We were ripping through a thread every 2 days there for a while.

It was a glorious time… some of the most fun I’ve had on this site. Morning updates from GrandVol. Heroes, Villains, Mysterious Visitors.

What a time to be alive.

VN Store

Back