'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Haha. The clowns up at tOSU have moved into the "we dodged a bullet" phase. . . one dude has him in the "we'll get him in the portal" and in the "we dodged a bullet" category in the same post, 😂

The portal?! That young man isn't going anywhere. I can tell by listening to him and watching his family that he is not that kind of young man. He's All Vol. That entire family is All Vol.

I notice the OSU fans do not mention January in Columbus or the losing streak to Michigan. I also do not see any quotes from Sanders about why he committed to Tennessee. They just use conjecture.
As a former resident of Ohio (for about 12 years) I can say with clarity that most OSU fans have an unmatched sense of entitlement and arrogance. They also, collectively, know very little about football outside the big ten (except for the MANY a** whippings they’ve received at the hands of SEC teams). They have no idea about the rich traditions, game-day atmospheres, or quality of football played outside of their own little sphere. So, cut them some slack, they’re happy being ignorant. Ignorance is bliss, after all.

VN Store

Back