'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

😂 similar offers, he just liked Tenn better. I know that’s hard to digest. Tenn was close proximity wise and he and his family knew the staff and players very well.

Ohio st fans are being pretty stupid and entilted here. It’s an exceptional program. This wasn’t about money as much as they’re making it out to be.

Their fans absolutely hate their O line coach. From their Reddit page:

"UT has to overpay for all there big time recruits because Knoxville is a remote town ."

"Bro Frye has not cast a wide enough net - the lack of offers is baffling and disturbing. He put all his chips in for Sanders and now he has no backup plan. I understand that you can't really compete with what Tennessee offered, but Frye is the problem here."

"Ohio State has been a top 3 spending school in NIL. So before you try to say we got out bid, we likley didn't
Frye was just a terrible hire."

"This is his 3rd class. There have been 24 top 100 OTs not from Ohio in those three classes
0 are Buckeyes."

"Honestly, F him. He made a foolish choice.
First, there’s zero chance Ohio State’s offer to him wasn’t at least comparable.
If a guy wants to go spend his college career at a middle of the road team, never playing for championships and just collecting his NIL and hanging with his high school girlfriend that’s not the kind of player that I want on our roster.
We want the guys that want to go against the toughest competition and want to win championships.
I get that he’s playing in the SEC. What I mean by the toughest competition is in practice. This is why guys go to Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State."
The whole college football world doesn’t even know, but they’re about to find out

I was there. What a game that was. Both teams were loaded with future NFL talent. Ohio State had been #1 most of the year.
I was there as well. Reminded me of another similar game (I was also at) where the other fans were touting how great Vin-ny was and how he was gonna throw all over us.

Its the culture in Athens, its obvious to me. They are still going to get plenty, but I think parents are starting to notice it.
Also to add a lil more and then I’ll enjoy this fine bottle of bourbon for the rest of the evening.

OSU had the biggest offer. There I said it.

Go big ****** ORANGE!! Pantone 151

Also to add a lil more and then I’ll enjoy this fine bottle of bourbon for the rest of the evening.

OSU had the biggest offer. There I said it.

Go big ****** ORANGE!! Pantone 151
They are running off at the mouth about how we gave him 1.4m and a house and they wouldn’t do that. Lol

I was there as well. Reminded me of another similar game (I was also at) where the other fans were touting how great Vin-ny was and how he was gonna throw all over us.
My oldest son was three and he kept asking me if the game was almost over because he wanted to go back to Disney. Thank god he got his life’s priorities in line after that day . He actually turned out very well. 😀

VN Store

Back