'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Realistically, the only thing that changes at this point in Sanders' recruitment is NIL. uga and osu aren't gonna build the relationships we already have. Columbus isn't getting closer to NC (though they'll probably offer to move his family). We aren't putting more guys into the first round of the draft before signing day. Ohio can come back and say, here's $8 million. How do you weigh relationships at UT vs My family is set even if I get a career ending injury? Some tough decisions for a 17/18 year old.

All that said, he's a Vol.

Here is @VolFreakJoshs schitck:

If he commits to TN, he is an elite prospect that’s worth every penny. If he commits somewhere else, well he was a diva and we really didn’t need a guy like that in our locker room.
he's best OT in this cycle, unanimously.

Bigger picture, Tennessee had all the MO in Spring with many top recruits... it seems. (based on reading). Now something has changed. Me thinks other teams have upped their NIL game.

Definitely feels like we're back to 'lets find a project' at OL and Secondary. Hope i'm wrong. Sure ill get blasted for that.

Time for Huep et al to do work these next two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

Bigger picture, Tennessee had all the MO in Spring with many top recruits... it seems. (based on reading). Now something has changed. Me thinks other teams have upped their NIL game.

Definitely feels like we're back to 'lets find a project' at OL and Secondary. Hope i'm wrong. Sure ill get blasted for that.

You’re background noise in every recruitment. You prepare for the Titanic and it ends up being a water slide. You do properly celebrate the multiple wins that you “hope I’m wrong!”d, so that’s a credit to you. 😏

You’re being a bit dramatic.

You are a habitually negative poster in every recruiting thread. Perhaps you should consider sitting out recruiting and just check in at the end of NSD to see who committed to UT. Everyone in the recruiting forum would be happier for it.

You’re being a bit dramatic.
Jack? No way. 😏😂 Man can flat fish, though.

Technically, I suppose, when people say "it feels like" (which is more often than one might guess) they are really just talking about their own emotions, not the state or outlook of the recruitment.

Last edited:
You are a habitually negative poster in every recruiting thread. Perhaps you should consider sitting out recruiting and just check in at the end of NSD to see who committed to UT. Everyone in the recruiting forum would be happier for it.
And take Little Pink Choo Choo with you.

i'm positive that i'm positive when it's justified

Reactions: knoxvol52
Jack? No way. 😏😂 Man can flat fish, though.

Technically, I suppose, when people say "it feels like" (which is more often than one might guess) they are really just talking about their own emotions, not the state or outlook of the recruitment.
y'all can all order the fresh catch from this here restaurant. Today we are offering DN...IMG_7229.jpeg

VN Store

Back