'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

The way he's talked. No chance. He still had alabama and osu after us. If I remember right he said he was gonna wait until atleast July to make it known.
He’s said in interviews that he wants to shut it down before his senior season so I’d assume a week or so after his last visit. Give all the teams a chance to outbid each other.

Kirby supposedly running point on this recruitment now. UGA got Bolden last year when Kirby got personally involved. This is about to get expensive for whoever lands him. #recruitingisfluid

Kirby got involved... and reality set in that he could play 50 minutes away vs 5 hours. UGA wont have that advantage this time.

Kirby got involved... and reality set in that he could play 50 minutes away vs 5 hours. UGA wont have that advantage this time.
50 min vs 5 hours?

Charlotte is 4 hours from Knoxvegas and Athens is 3 hours……So not much difference. I would actually say easier drive traffic wise to Knoxville then Athens from Charlotte as I have done both many times.

50 min vs 5 hours?

Charlotte is 4 hours from Knoxvegas and Athens is 3 hours……So not much difference. I would actually say easier drive traffic wise to Knoxville then Athens from Charlotte as I have done both many times.
He's talking about Kirby recruiting Bolden...who the previous poster referenced.

Reactions: LaagerVol
50 min vs 5 hours?

Think he was referring to KJ Bolden being 50 min away from UGA. He was saying UGA/Kirby doesn't have the distance to their advantage this time.

Reactions: sonofUT62
50 min vs 5 hours?

KJ Bolden was a 5 star ATH out of Buford, GA.
Ole Buford is just a tick 50 mins north of UGA.
I think he’s referencing that.

I think the point still stands cause UGA has had a pretty decent record of pulling the top players out of NC going back to when Smart first arrived.
That was obviously before Huep arrived. Historically Tennessee has always taken advantage of the NC pipeline especially when we have a solid recruiting staff in place. Again, Sanders is all Vol and it's not even close. Go Vols

That was obviously before Huep arrived. Historically Tennessee has always taken advantage of the NC pipeline especially when we have a solid recruiting staff in place. Again, Sanders is all Vol and it's not even close. Go Vols
Agree with the last statement

But if I wanted to get the number 1 LT and devastate a rivals class here is where you spend if you’re Georgia. If it’s money I think this may end up close in the end. Still think we win this

Reactions: SoullessGinger32_
Georgia is in the mix but based off people we have spoken to, we believe they are still positioned behind the Vols. Will Sanders head up north? Ohio State will have a legit chance to show well next weekend but there is excitement for Sanders and his family coming to town. His comfort level here is off the charts and his family loves everything about Tennessee. The Vols are right where they want to be heading into this weekend.
Hubbs

The way AP keeps emphasizing ohio state I wonder.
Ohio St is only one that will sniff or beat our NIL numbers. So always worth worrying about them.

But AP in same breath says would he and his family REALLY go up North and bypass all the many other things they like about TN better for some more money when he’s already got a monster deal on table here.

All still confident here.

VN Store

Back