'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

People realize that. Still embarassing to have it happen though. Details matter.
We just a had a Pro Bowler call us out for mangling his name during the Butch era. Still carries a chip over it.

Apparently, stuff like this matters, so we would do well to get it right. Make your layups.

‘Hey Davis-
Football is a game of inches. To develop as a player, you gotta pay attention to the small things to hone your craft. Our attention to detail as coaches and a program are what’s gonna help you reach your full potential on and off the field. Davis, we’re family here at UT. You’re important to us outside of football. We care about you for the person you are Davis. Come join our family where you matter and the details matter.’
SMDH

Hey guys im here for the worry circle I need to be upset over a typo that nobody cares about is this the right thread for that?
Cool story. So you can give us a 100% guarantee that it didn’t bother Sanders then? Because according to your logic, because it doesn’t bother you ir doesn’t bother anyone.

Reactions: atilla
Cool story. So you can give us a 100% guarantee that it didn’t bother Sanders then? Because according to your logic, because it doesn’t bother you ir doesn’t bother anyone.

You’re making this into a huge deal than it needs to be.

We all can’t be perfect like you.

Are we talking David Sanders or Davis Sanders? because there is only one Davis Sanders and he is coming to Tenn whether you like it or not so continue posting your negative drivel somewhere else!

Show me where any coach or support staff verbally calls him DAVIS and I’ll damn them. Otherwise it’s a printing error and I hope his family loves the free steak.
According to Road Scholars at Clemson, he was raised by a wolfpack in a Barn.

Something tells me he is bright and savvy enough to see past a simple misspelling.

Damn, we misspelled Sanders first name for a plate of food. It's over he's no longer coming here...........says absolutely no one with a logical brain.
It’s not over but it is still embarrassing and a bad look. Especially with such a common name like david

Reactions: atilla

VN Store

Back