'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Door open for Kirby to swoop in like the spelling police and take him from UT’s grasp!

In all seriousness, this recruitment boils down to pride and ego. Between the coaches, the NIL collectives, and ultimately the player. If he goes to UT, he will be the best player in that class. If he goes to UGA, he’s likely the 3rd or 4th best. Does he want to have the immediate PT and be big man on campus in Knoxville or would he rather wait his turn and develop in Athens?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Door open for Kirby to swoop in like the spelling police and take him from UT’s grasp!

In all seriousness, this recruitment boils down to pride and ego. Between the coaches, the NIL collectives, and ultimately the player. If he goes to UT, he will be the best player in that class. If he goes to UGA, he’s likely the 3rd or 4th best. Does he want to have the immediate PT and be big man on campus in Knoxville or would he rather wait his turn and develop in Athens?
He isn’t gonna start day one here

Wow! Arguably the top target on the board right now and they misspell his name.
Arguably? He is without a doubt the top player on the board and its not even close. It's for a dinner, so I'm hoping no one associated with the actual football program made this error. Still a bit embarrassing though.

Arguably? He is without a doubt the top player on the board and its not even close. It's for a dinner, so I'm hoping no one associated with the actual football program made this error. Still a bit embarrassing though.
I wasn’t saying he isn’t. He is to me as well but everyone may not agree which is why I said arguably. I’m definitely hoping no one involved with the football program did that but either way, that individual is likely getting fired.

Kirby isn’t winning this battle! GBO

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back