'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I just don’t see us losing this one but I’ve been kicked in the 🥜 before.
All the indicators point to Davis being a Vol. He and George are tight. He’s visited here a thousand times. We have a better culture than everyone else. We have the best NIL. He’s throwing Vol signs on his Ohio visit. No 🥜 kicks this time!

Yep Sanders at LT after Heard, Sham at LG, Moore or Satterwhite at Center, Utu at RG, Warren at RT. That’s a wall
Lang is another good prospect being trained at C. Seems like they’ve noticed the kind of impact not having Cooper in Gainesville had on the offense and want to make sure we have multiple guys comfortable snapping the ball and making callouts at the LOS.

Been watching the usual Vol shows(David Hooker, Eric Cain, AP, Bogger B. etc), seems like they are backing off in the last few days about Sanders commitment to UT. Hope not!!!

Been watching the usual Vol shows(David Hooker, Eric Cain, AP, Bogger B. etc), seems like they are backing off in the last few days about Sanders commitment to UT. Hope not!!!
I watch those same shows and no one is backing off anything. They just say they don’t know. That’s not backing off it’s the same thing they’ve been saying for months. That it could go anyway

I have done the same and that’s not at all what they are saying in fact AP has said if he were to commit today he feels good about it being UT…so where are you actually getting this info?

I have done the same and that’s not at all what they are saying in fact AP has said if he were to commit today he feels good about it being UT…so where are you actually getting this info?
Yesterday AP did say that but he kept saying things could change with a phone call, and I know that is true, but I don't remember him putting in the caveats before. Anyway, I hope Sanders is ours. He would complete the class!

Yesterday AP did say that but he kept saying things could change with a phone call, and I know that is true, but I don't remember him putting in the caveats before. Anyway, I hope Sanders is ours. He would complete the class!
Yea, ever since the NIL era has started, he says that about everyone. At this point I'm not sure even Sanders knows 100% where he is going to go. Based on what he has said in the past about relationships mattering a lot I would think Tennessee is sitting good.

He’s been putting caveats in for a while. Keeps saying things could change for every recruit

I think it’ll finish OSU, UT, UGA just based on visits, NIL, development at position, etc.
Hope not. Without him this class looks a lot different. Some time left til NSD, hopefully he decides soon so we know what we need to do for the rest of the cycle.

I know it's been said ad nauseum but with NIL recruiting is anyone's best guess..It's a shame we grab our pitchforks,douse them in gasoline and try to burn anyone who brings any type of information that doesn't in return become rock solid down the road.

I take everything with a grain of salt,I've got enuff of my own problems in this thing called "The real world"!Aint nobody got time to get all bent outta shape over a sentence structure or what some podcast host/insider whatever is predicting I care but I don't if that makes sense!

Still have some confidence we will get Sanders, but we really need to win 10+ these next two years so we can start winning more of these recruiting battles against the top dogs.

VN Store

Back