'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

They're definitely putting up a fight for him, he was on IG supporting the Charlotte-area DL they just picked up.

A couple 10+ win seasons under Heup and we can get back to pushing B1G schools out of Charlotte and the Carolinas again!

They're definitely putting up a fight for him, he was on IG supporting the Charlotte-area DL they just picked up.

A couple 10+ win seasons under Heup and we can get back to pushing B1G schools out of Charlotte and the Carolinas again!
We've averaged 10 wins over the last two years, so.......

I figured you would know it.

This is a hypothetical situation

Let’s say a player is down to 2 schools. Both schools have an NIL budget of 10 million a year. Player has been offered a 500k a year NIL deal at both schools. He knows he’s going to school A vs school B. School B has to hold 500k until they find out they lose out on the player. That prevents them from using that 500k to secure another player for a long time.

Let’s say a player is down to 2 schools. Both schools have an NIL budget of 10 million a year. Player has been offered a 500k a year NIL deal at both schools. He knows he’s going to school A vs school B. School B has to hold 500k until they find out they lose out on the player. That prevents them from using that 500k to secure another player for a long time.

The players aren’t trying to ruin the other schools. That’s for coaches. You’re thinking way too much into this

Reactions: allamericanfulk

I agree with that but also depending on the desire for the athlete. If you are a highly sought out guy then cool they will hold for you, but if you are not and try to toe the line then you might be disappointed in the end when both offers are no longer there.

So did you think a player was a liar in the past when they were silent commits? There was reasons for that too.

Usually it’s just bc they want to announce at a certain time and many want to do it at a ceremony.

Or they commit but don’t make it public bc they’re continuing to look around.

Reactions: memtownvol
Usually it’s just bc they want to announce at a certain time and many want to do it at a ceremony.

Or they commit but don’t make it public bc they’re continuing to look around.
sometimes they commit and still go on free trips until their announcement date… wouldn’t that be lying to team B?

VN Store

Back