'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I know this one has felt strong for us for a while- but I for one am a bit nervous with multiple Ohio state commits quoted as saying Sanders is next for them.

They say guys like Ffrench are wants but Sanders is who they are getting. Hopefully that’s just wishful thinking from the recruits- but I’d imagine they have more info than us.

If NIL offers are equal or close to it- what’s everyone’s real gut here since it looks like they are going quiet and we won’t get any tangible info soon?
You do realize every single player says the same thing about someone they want to join them in the class. Like every single school and recruit says those exact words about friends

Reactions: barrylee
I know this one has felt strong for us for a while- but I for one am a bit nervous with multiple Ohio state commits quoted as saying Sanders is next for them.

They say guys like Ffrench are wants but Sanders is who they are getting. Hopefully that’s just wishful thinking from the recruits- but I’d imagine they have more info than us.

If NIL offers are equal or close to it- what’s everyone’s real gut here since it looks like they are going quiet and we won’t get any tangible info soon?
They thought they were getting Mariyon Dye too

You do realize every single player says the same thing about someone they want to join them in the class. Like every single school and recruit says those exact words about friends
Well yeah- that’s why I differentiated between what they said about Ffrench vs Sanders.

And I may have missed it but I haven’t seen those quotes from our guys about him.

You know how it goes- this late in the process a big time recruit we want/need I start paying too much attention to small details..

Well yeah- that’s why I differentiated between what they said about Ffrench vs Sanders.

And I may have missed it but I haven’t seen those quotes from our guys about him.

You know how it goes- this late in the process a big time recruit we want/need I start paying too much attention to small details..
That’s fair. Easy to start worrying and freaking out when their is nothing new coming oht

Reactions: RockiesTop22

I'm not going to say that there's zero reasons to be concerned, but I would worry more if he was committing shortly after his OSU visit. With the amount of time between his visits and his commitment, I think it favors us. If he decides to visit either school again after the dead period, that could be very telling. As of now, I would say that the relationships he's built with our staff and current commits puts the odds in favor of the good guys. GBO🍊

Pretty much been one constant in this recruitment. The idea has been floated out to other recruits to come play with Sanders here. Proximity favors Tennessee as well. Ohio State is one of the better programs in the country but I think sanders and family have been sold on Tennessee for a good while. I think despite the time table for commitment this recruitment has been over for a while as well. I just don’t see him ending up anywhere but Tennessee.

And we thought we were getting the kid who announced for Colorado last year. They weren’t even a finalist iirc. All bets are off nowadays. Trying to predict how things are going to turn out is more futile than ever.
Exactly. Yet some in here like to give AP crap when he gets it wrong when it comes to a guy committing.

And we thought we were getting the kid who announced for Colorado last year. They weren’t even a finalist iirc. All bets are off nowadays. Trying to predict how things are going to turn out is more futile than ever.

Sanders must have wasted a ton of time at a Tennessee then, all to be a silent for another school.

Please stay away from Oak Ridge if you are going to have a meltdown.

Did he earn his money last year? Was he a good value proposition for Deion last year? If not we can celebrate our good fortune for missing out!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Did he earn his money last year? Was he a good value proposition for Deion last year? If not we can celebrate our good fortune for missing out!
Based on the reviews he was getting he was extremely raw but had crazy upside. So big risk but top 10 draft pick reward if he develops.

Based on the reviews he was getting he was extremely raw but had crazy upside. So big risk but top 10 draft pick reward if he develops.
But now you will have two years of NIL invested, maybe more, before you get any payback. Could be a bad ROI.

VN Store

Back