'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

So you are saying people who buy Nike are Oregon NIL contributors? I own zero Nike items and never will. They are using slave labor in China to make billions.
I was referring to Phil Knight (Nike founder) who lives in Oregon and is a big donor to the ducks

Listening to Hubbs on a Volquest video and I got the impression he isn’t as sure we’re getting Sanders as a lot of people on here.

I believe his exact terminology was no one has any idea where Sanders ultimately ends up.

Reactions: vol94
Listening to Hubbs on a Volquest video and I got the impression he isn’t as sure we’re getting Sanders as a lot of people on here.

I believe his exact terminology was no one has any idea where Sanders ultimately ends up.
Which is true. No one knows, but it’s well documented him and his family are more comfortable here. Still feel pretty good where we sit based on relationships and comfortability

Even if he had already filmed a commitment video, he could still not be as sure as SOME VOLS fans and analysts. It can ALL be true.

He CANNOT spill the beans.

David Sanders camp remains quiet as they continue to process plenty of information following a slew of official visits. Ohio State is a very realistic option, in what we view as a two-team race, for the elite prospect, but nothing has changed for us on our end, as we continue to believe the Vols are in a tremendous spot here.
-VQ

Hubbs usually hedges on his predictions until the commitment has been taped.

VN Store

Back