'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Remember when Trevor Lawrence grew up a Tennessee fan but committed to clempsun?

This (and that orange bowl) is payback.
Add Tajh Boyd, Tee Higgins, Hunter Johnson, Amari Rogers, and Travis Etienne.

Clemson and UT’s success have a negative correlation.

Add Tajh Boyd, Tee Higgins, Hunter Johnson, Amari Rogers, and Travis Etienne.

Clemson and UT’s success have a negative correlation.

HJ doesnt belong with the others. Good thing hunter johnson didnt come here. Dude was trash. I wonder what recruits think when they reflect on the recruiting process. I wonder if he regrets going to clemsux. I believe he finished his career at NW lol

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Wiltedfong is usually pretty spot on. Makes me think OSU by that video. Says he may take more visits in July.

I think if he makes another UV visit to knoxville, Id see that as very good sign.

Kid seems to love it here
True wiltfong is pretty spot on. But he also has no confidence to make a pick right now. He’s basically guessing

Everyone inside the building is appropriately paranoid but think he’s coming here. Neither Ohio State nor Tennessee knows for sure.

I’d personally be shocked if he ended up at Ohio State.
I think it’s a situation where you are expecting great news but are also preparing for possible bad news.

Hearing that David wants to be a doctor and pre med classes is important to him. This I had not heard before. Also, his girlfriend is a student at UT. Well Brames GF plays soccer at UT and OR NIL won out with him. Not sure if a 5 star OT will make his decision on where his GF goes to school. Any confirmation any of this is true?

VN Store

Back