'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Not much to add…I like TN chances…TN feels good. So does OSU and their people as they like OSU chances. Nebraska is sneaky imo.

Imo he hasn’t told anyone anything in terms of a decision. He is still communicating with all parties. Some want him to take more visits while I’m not sure that happens.
-AP

Last edited:
did you say in your video today with Jamie Newberg that you’re more worried about Nebraska now than Ohio State concerning David Sanders???????
I wouldn’t say I’m more worried… But I do think they are in it more than people understand
Is Tennessee the safe pick for Sanders’ & family?
Imo they are the comfortable pick based off relationships they have here
AP

I don't think he will pick Nebraska, but good lord could you imagine the board after that. Bahaha
If Rhule can get Nebraska going, it’ll be a miracle. I for sure thought Frost would get them going. However, his offense wasn’t going to work there. They need the Iowa/Wisconsin blueprint.

Still can’t believe them firing Bo Pelini after winning 9-10 games a year.

If Rhule can get Nebraska going, it’ll be a miracle. I for sure thought Frost would get them going. However, his offense wasn’t going to work there. They need the Iowa/Wisconsin blueprint.

Still can’t believe them firing Bo Pelini after winning 9-10 games a year.
Rhule will need the Oracle of Omaha to get involved in their NIL….

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Still not worried. As this has went on you’ve seen teams like Georgia, Clemson fall to the wayside. Ohio state now seems to be fading as well. I’m sure Rhule probably has some connections in NC but he’s not going to Nebraska. Kid is a Vol and has been for a good while. Carry on with the worry circle now. 😂

Wiltfong

If there’s a school that could get that final look for David ahead of his August commitment date, it would be huge for Nebraska to get him back to campus. They’re going to have some top young 2026’s on campus … but David Sanders, he’s the super big fish out there. We watched them rally and flip legacy recruit Dylan Raiola at the end of that 2024 cycle. That helped put them in the mix for Sanders this cycle — he said as much, it was an eye-opener for him to see Raiola flip from Georgia to Nebraska. They got him on campus for an official visit on Mother’s Day weekend, that was his only time in Lincoln, but they loved the vibe and atmosphere around Matt Rhule’s program, his track record of turning programs around, the fan support from Nebraska is second to none.

…If Nebraska can get him to campus this weekend, I think that they’re having good dialogue, good conversations with the family behind the scenes. I don’t think any of the other contenders are sleeping on Nebraska, when you’re talking about Ohio State folks, Tennessee sources, Georgia is the fourth finalist. But I think people are viewing Nebraska as a real contender here with a few weeks to go in the David Sanders sweepstakes.

VN Store

Back