'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

They should have hired Jamey Chadwell and
brought the new age Option Football back to Nebraska.

Now nobody cares to watch Nebraska
I knew Frost would fail because that offense needs warm weather and athletes. I still think Frost could be very successful at a place like Florida.

You’re right….Nebraska needs to run some form of option to succeed. Not sure if Chadwell would want that job, but if Rhule doesn’t make it, they should make an offer to him.

The constant shifting of who the top contender to Tennessee is feels like he’s going to Tennessee and the analysts are trying to make this seem like a close race to generate clicks.

I could be wrong, but it has that feel.
I think he is an outgoing KID, who comes from a great family. Very close knit. They've busted their butts to make sure he has the info he needs. But, he enjoys it all. Legit torn.

The constant shifting of who the top contender to Tennessee is feels like he’s going to Tennessee and the analysts are trying to make this seem like a close race to generate clicks.

I could be wrong, but it has that feel.
My takeaway is does he visit Nebraska between now and his announcement. He’s seen OSU and UT quite a few times. Stands to reason he wouldn’t need an additional visit to either of those schools. Kids are different. We may not understand his interest in Nebraska, but it’s obviously there. And it sounds like they’re a player here according to the people in the know. If he doesn’t visit them then we know the answer here

Reactions: BbwVol
Can’t wait to watch Matt Rhule fail at Nebraska
Watched a special on something called a Derecho last night. The corn belt equivalent of a hurricane, but out if nowhere. And usually accompanied by a sand storm.

Can sometimes be combined with invisible copperheads wielding swords.

Hell, no!!

VN Store

Back