'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

247 and Rivals lost credibility forever ago
lol. So I am curious, according to you, who has any credibility in the recruiting world? We know how you are. As long as someone talks 100% positive about TN they are legit and correct. But if they don’t, then they are not credible and a hack.

Yep. I remember a kid named Asianti Woulard who came out of nowhere and won the Elite 11. Ended up going to UCLA...never to be heard from again. Sean White the next year...then Blake Barnett...Shea Patterson. The four MVPs after those did really well, but Elite 11 MVP is far from being an indication of future success.
Wasn’t saying he’s going to be the next Bryce Young or anything just bc he won it but the poster was acting like he sucked bc he was committed to SMU

He’ll win but the expectations of following Saban is through the roof.

Will not be the same as the PAC 12.

Anything less than a playoff appearance, he’s a goner.
Even a few playoff appearances without hardware will get the natives restless.

Wasn’t saying he’s going to be the next Bryce Young or anything just bc he won it but the poster was acting like he sucked bc he was committed to SMU
“Acting” like a bama commits “sucks” because he was SMU caliber at one point to bragging for a bama commit winning an elite 11 is certainly a position to take…

And then followed that up with the QB MVP at the Rivals 5* camp. He will likely be a 5* in the next update.
He’s a regular Blake Barnett or Sean white lol Jesus Christ read the thread. Do we really need to hash the history of what QB’s Saban wanted the past two years…

Oh my god a QB won the elite 11 that must mean he will automatically be elite at the next level like blake barnett was
You are aware it was 7x7 where Nico earned his status and deal right? That’s where they actually encounter high level athletes, not playing single A football.

They’re gonna get dudes. Their coach is an offensive guy and it’s Bama. But he’s not Saban. They’ll fall off from what they were but will still be good.
Agree, just disappointed their recruiting is suddenly taking a jump with guys like Cunningham.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back