'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

Not really a hot take. We get this guy, number one player in class next year, he absolutely and instantly becomes the second best qb on the roster.

There’s been plenty of highly ranked QBs that didn’t pan out.

Not saying this guy will but he’ll have to prove it like everyone else on our roster.

We are stacking top QB's like cord wood. Saying that one or the other will be the heir apparent to Nico is silly. Nico will have an opportunity to go to the draft before this young man even hits the campus in earnest. I think we will have a nice QB battle already going on to be the heir when he even first steps foot on campus. Now, maybe he and GMac have to battle it out, but GMac ain't no slouch.

I am also not 100% sold on G-Mac yet. He has talent just worries me a little that he hasn’t elevated his team around him to win more games. Usually guys like that are winning state titles or going deep into the playoffs.

Reactions: BigThunder
So all because we are possibly landing Brandon now Gmac might not be good enough all of a sudden. Some of you fans are absolutely laughable I swear
I never said he isn’t good enough. This has been my position on him for awhile. Hope I am wrong but nonetheless Brandon is gonna be legit.

I am also not 100% sold on G-Mac yet. He has talent just worries me a little that he hasn’t elevated his team around him to win more games. Usually guys like that are winning state titles or going deep into the playoffs.
You can only do so much when you are surrounded by incompetency, idc who you are. The sports media has brainwashed the masses in individualizing team sports so they can play the blame game on said individual’s team doesn’t win. When in reality most sports media hasn’t even played sports growing up, so they don’t understand team dynamics. I’m going to love tom brady’s analyses (and less hot takes) on games b/c he knows what the hell hedge talking about.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
You can only do so much when you are surrounded by incompetency, idc who you are. The sports media has brainwashed the masses in individualizing team sports so they can play the blame game on said individual’s team doesn’t win. When in reality most sports media hasn’t even played sports growing up, so they don’t understand team dynamics. I’m going to love tom brady’s analyses (and less hot takes) on games b/c he knows what the hell hedge talking about.
It’s Brentwood in Tennessee they have been a mainstay in the playoffs for a minute.

If anything landing Brandon will probably only make Gmac better. Knows he's gonna have to be on his A game when Nico leaves for NFL. It's pretty cool that we can even have this debate. Never seen someone recruit this position like Heup has. Unreal
For real! Regardless we are better for it in the upcoming seasons… can’t wait!

They (Brentwood) have a competent coach now. Let’s see how they do this year. I’m guessing the record will be much improved.

VN Store

Back