'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

Anyone with 247 willing to share quotes from the Analyst article? I don’t have it anymore. Just On3. I see someone posted that one earlier.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
This is really amazing when you think about it…four straight classes with an elite QB commit…it can’t be understated how big this is for our program…this is the kind of thing the best of the best are able to do…we really are back and the future is bright to say the least

The Tar Heel state provides another recruit to Big Orange Country.
That state is going to be massive for us next class at least target wise. Going to push for obviously Faizon and then guys like Leo Delaney, Kendre Harrison, Brody Keefe, Rodney Dunham, Smoke Matthews and we will see if more names pop up as they start to define their board this school year

That state is going to be massive for us next class at least target wise. Going to push for obviously Faizon and then guys like Leo Delaney, Kendre Harrison, Brody Keefe, Rodney Dunham, Smoke Matthews and we will see if more names pop up as they start to define their board this school year
I wonder if it’s Scott Alitzers input that’s helping Heupel and the staff kind of targeting NC?

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back