'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

This is how you build a Dynasty and reach the top tier of college football. 4 classes, three 5*s and one highly rated 4* at the most important position on the field. BOOM!!!! GBO🍊🍊🍊
Can't recruit....my a$$
BigL!

Never understood recruiting concerns. He dominated AAC recruiting, but the rankings at that time weren't yet including transfers. I mean, the guy brought in 8 4* P5 transfers in 1 class 😅 Nor was he ever going to be able to recruit at an SEC level...at UCF.

Dumb takes on his prior recruiting were just that.

I’m right here. Happy to eat crow and be wrong on it. When he was hired I’ll admit I was probably at about rock bottom as far as confidence in the program. What he and White have done is nothing short of remarkable.
Were you on the Fahr Donde! train?

BigL!

Never understood recruiting concerns. He dominated AAC recruiting, but the rankings at that time weren't yet including transfers. I mean, the guy brought in 8 4* P5 transfers in 1 class 😅 Nor was he ever going to be able to recruit at an SEC level...at UCF.

Dumb takes on his prior recruiting were just that.
A lot of that was generated from sourgrapes wine bottled by UCF fans. Wonder why Brandon Johnson’s CuznGreazey isn’t giving us updates on that superior program anymore? 😉

Somebody built this kid in a lab

He's 16 but already as big AND fast as Hendon Hooker.

Throws a perfect ball.
I’m perplexed at the arm talent complaints earlier from a few, the kid threw for 35+ tds with only 3 picks IN THE 10TH GRADE!! Kid has a beautiful deep ball, NFL written all over him. Merk or George better bring it because it’s going to be very hard to keep this guy on the bench 3 years.

I’m perplexed at the arm talent complaints earlier from a few, the kid threw for 35+ tds with only 3 picks IN THE 10TH GRADE!! Kid has a beautiful deep ball, NFL written all over him. Merk or George better bring it because it’s going to be very hard to keep this guy on the bench 3 years.
That will work itself out when the time comes.

Let’s all just ride the wave for now.

George in my opinion. He's gonna need a lot of physical development when he steps on campus. Merk is already 215 and picking up the playbook quickly. I'm not taking anything away from GMac, but Brandon will have a college ready physique when he hits campus.

George in my opinion. He's gonna need a lot of physical development when he steps on campus. Merk is already 215 and picking up the playbook quickly. I'm not taking anything away from GMac, but Brandon will have a college ready physique when he hits campus.
I’m fairness to George, Nico was also rail thin when he enrolled. Although you could look at Nico’s Dad and tell he would eventually be a big guy.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back