'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

You’re reaching, rounding up to support whatever point you’re making (disingenuous). And the measurables I pulled were from their supposed high school profiles.

It’s not a perfect science making comparisons. I just don’t see the kid growing 2 inches and adding 50 pounds, and becoming a run first dual threat, in 2 seasons of high school ball, to be compared more to cam newton than the ones I referenced.

Why don’t you throw a name out there that he reminds you of?

As long as YOU “don’t see it”…😉

I didn’t “pull” my info from Ward and Dixon’s high school profiles…it was their official measurements for their DRAFT CLASS. It’s how they ENDED UP! Google it yourself if you think it’s duplicitous.

As for Brandon, I’m not angling for him to be a Cam Newton clone. Hoping for a more natural and instinctive passer for this offense tbh. Cam Newton was a physically freakish cheat code designed for an Urban Meyer type offense which was somewhat replicated by Gus Malzahn in his one off at Auburn. He did it WAY better than Tim Tebow and Vince Young at the next level, but he was a similar animal. I don’t see that type flourishing and winning championships with wide splits and fast tempo. Hooker was the best (so far) at mixing up some keepers but staying on point allowing his weapons to do the heavy lifting. Main point is this kid has almost 3 years before he sets foot on a college campus and is already bigger than the two examples you put out. Not feeling an inner D4H to compare him to a finished product, but if forced I’ll throw out Dak Prescott or Josh Allen, structural comparison.

Last edited:
THREE 5* QBs in 4 classes (with a high 4* in between) would be insane.

You have to go back to Clausen for our last (pre-Nico).

We did a 20-year prison sentence and came out swinging.
Huep is the GOAT of QB recruiting/developing. It’s unreal the run he’s on, we’re on to which 2027 QB we want in 2024 😂

I didn’t “pull” my info from Ward and Dixon’s high school profiles…it was their official measurements for their DRAFT CLASS. It’s how they ENDED UP! Google it yourself if you think it’s duplicitous.

As for Brandon, I’m not angling for him to be a Cam Newton clone. Hoping for a more natural and instinctive passer for this offense tbh. Cam Newton was a physically freakish cheat code designed for an Urban Meyer type offense which was somewhat replicated by Gus Malzahn in his one off at Auburn. He did it WAY better than Tim Tebow and Vince Young at the next level, but he was a similar animal. I don’t see that type flourishing and winning championships with wide splits and fast tempo. Hooker was the best (so far) at mixing up some keepers but staying on point allowing his weapons to do the heavy lifting. Main point is this kid has almost 3 years before he sets foot on a college campus and is already bigger than the two examples you put out. Not feeling an inner D4H to compare him to a finished product, but if forced I’ll throw out Dak Prescott or Josh Allen, structural comparison.
Dak Prescott. 👀👀👀

Reactions: butchna

1717453909120.gif

Reactions: Volunteer821
Hey I like Dak, the guy is my NFL teams QB ..
200w.gif

VN Store

Back