NC St -vs- S Carolina (merged)

Do I need to wait until UT plays Monday night before I predict the UT-SC game. Naaaahhhh.... UT 38 - SC 0

I know, I know, it is too early for that. They sure do look bad though......

This is more of a situation of NC St. losing the game, than USCe winning. All they have is Davis and McKinley on offense and they haven't done a great lot.

and, I think it needs to be noted, that this game is going to go over 3 hours still, even with the clock changes.

Ya gotta wonder how much the NCAA is pulling in under the table from the Corporations that want to show more commercials.

and, I think it needs to be noted, that this game is going to go over 3 hours still, even with the clock changes.

Ya gotta wonder how much the NCAA is pulling in under the table from the Corporations that want to show more commercials.

I was wondering that before, because of the rule change timeouts in the first half are going to get used a lot more now, thus negating any time saved on a game.

Yeah, it was a disappointment for the 1st night of football. Oh well, now I'm waiting for the bashing of Bama from Clemson

You do realize there is another game on ESPN2. It might entertain you a little bit.

VN Store

Back