NC St -vs- S Carolina (merged)

Not to mention they suck.
Yeah i mentioned that in a earlier post. Duke might can chaulk nc state up as a win. Thats a bad product they're putting on the field. O'brien has alot of work to do there. If they don't run him out of town first.

Pennies from heaven that Smelley inherited the O when the NC State D's tongues were hanging out. Lou can try to justify that performance with the score but anyone who witnessed it looks forward with great anticipation to play this SC team.

wtf? Tearing down the goal posts after beatin NC State? really? just shows how far their program is from contending for the SEC.

NC State is every bit as awful as I predicted. South Carolina would have been down two touchdowns at halftime against anyone in the SEC East.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think it may have been more than 2 touchdowns, a little faster D would of had 2 returns for td's on defense alone. Did anyone mention the push up flag? I really hope the zebras dont take all the life out of the players with a barrage of yellow flags this year. Tebow pretending to be a prehistoric bird taking off for flight every time they get a first down is more offensive to me than the kid giving himself push ups for not making a play.

seriously? I swapped over to the Stanford - Oregon St. game.

That's really sad if so, lol.

Yeah - I was in disbelief as it was happening.. it was off in the back ground so I did a triple take and realized they were really bringing them down...

They just said on the Stanford game that the East was even tougher because of USCjr's showing tonight. They obviously didn't watch the game.

I realize it's the first game but SC looked like total crap in the first half (not to say NC ST looked any better). I ended up hitting the sack and woke up to a 34-0 SC win. How did they look in the second half?

I tell you what... USCar is going to have to play a 2 QB system this entire year. Beecher and Smelley are going to take turns A) getting benched and B) causing the ole ball coach to throw his visor in disgust.

I think when Beecher threw his 3rd? or was it his 4th interception... Spurrier ran his hands through his hair about 20 times. I was laughing.

Beecher had the first game jitters and played really poorly. Honestly I want Smelley to start because of his experience edge. His arms and legs may be weaker than Beech but he performs a lot better in games. Mike Davis is a legit SEC back. The defense is sick. The secondary is sicker.

Beecher had the first game jitters and played really poorly. Honestly I want Smelley to start because of his experience edge. His arms and legs may be weaker than Beech but he performs a lot better in games. Mike Davis is a legit SEC back. The defense is sick. The secondary is sicker.

I'm not saying that USCjr defense isn't good but anybody would have looked good against NC State's offense last night.

I'm not saying that USCjr defense isn't good but anybody would have looked good against NC State's offense last night.

I have to disagree. The USCar D brought the heat all night and any time your D holds anyone to 138 yards TOTAL is nasty. I doubt we do that to anyone this year, much less a Div-I opponent.

I'm not saying they're going to be nearly that nasty all year, and their Rush D looked a little weak at times, but give them credit where it's due.

South Carolina looked really bad last night. Beelcher or whatever his name is needs to be on the bench for them, up until they play Tennessee :) Then stick him in the game so Berry can have 7 ints that game. Obvioulsy Smelly will be their QB after that 3rd and 4th qtr performance. I don't think you can take much from that because NC State was completely worn out by then. Spurrier was running up the score most definatly ( why can't we do that ) Was a pretty boring game though, except for the 1st half I thought NC State might pull off the upset.

Here's to the SEC going 2-0 on opening night! :clapping:

I posted this in another thread, and realized it was in the wrong one.

VN Store

Back