NC St -vs- S Carolina (merged)

Anyone wanna take a guess why Beecher is still in, because I have no idea. Their backups must really be bad....

Fulmer is more known for this, but my guess is he is sticking with this guy for the season and won't pull him on a game like this.

I'll give South Carolina one thing, Succop is a pretty good kicker.... Except against us last year in OT :)

I wonder what the over and under is on beecher lasting more than one game, without spurrier yanking him?

This is one of the most boring football games I've seen in a long time. And not because it's the first game of the season.

Been some pretty good hits, I'm loving how frustrated SS was getting. I'm really not too worried about SC after seeing this game, not that I ever was

This is one of the most boring football games I've seen in a long time. And not because it's the first game of the season.

I've been glued to the screen because it's the first game of the season. Any later weeks I would have switched channels some time ago.

NC state isn't going to score a point. I don't think its because south carolina defense has been particularly dominant. Its just because they simply suck.

VN Store

Back