NC State Right now

Unfortunately, it does make our blowout win look less impressive. They don't look like a very good team.

Their only 2 wins were against cupcakes and they didn't win those by much. That game they have next week against a Northern Illinois team that beat Notre Dame may not be a gimme.

Ms. Tuffy may be in for a long season.

If we're going to play this game and get all tied up in knots because NC State is getting whipped, then ya gotta go here too! OU 16 - Houston 12 final score. Today Houston 0 - Cincinnati 31 - 9:09 left in the third. Feel any better? WGWTFA! Go Vols!
Sounds like you're laying the groundwork to say OU isn't a good team after Tennessee wins today. Then we'd have 4 wins over horrible teams while Ohio State and UGA have played NFL caliber competition so far

Sounds like you're laying the groundwork to say OU isn't a good team after Tennessee wins today. Then we'd have 4 wins over horrible teams while Ohio State and UGA have played NFL caliber competition so far
Na, not thinking that deep into it. I just hate that folks are starting to stress about tonight because of what a 1/2 manned NC State is up too. It's gameday. R-E-L-A-X

EDIT: But to your point, I could 100% see Chris Fowler saying that 🤣

Last edited:
All I'll say is that at least we've laid the wood on our competition. OU has crapped the bed against theirs, but not bad enough that they couldn't clean it up before the sun rose.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Ohio State hasn't played anybody, but UGA appears to have a pretty good win over Clemson.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Oklahoma is a good team. The crowd is the biggest factor tonight. If this game were at Neyland I’d say we whip em pretty good. It’s crucial to get up by a few scores and take the crowd out of the game. The first drive of the game we have to take care of business and not give them a reason to believe.

If they get the ball first and we shut them down to an easy 3 and out, doubt will start to creep in. Conversely if we drive down and score quickly on the first drive it will have the same effect.

VN Store

Back