NCAA panel recommends marijuana be dropped from banned substance list

Show me one study that shows marijuana smoke in the lungs as medicine. I don't wanna see patient testimony saying, yeah man it like helps me. Give scientific facts.

There are 0 FDA approved medicines as marijuana smoke. This is actually kinda silly.

As the other poster said, smoking is the easiest way fpr most people to use it, but it certainly isn't the only way. It isnt the best way to use for medicinal purposes in some cases, but it still has similar effects.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pub...d-cannabis-research-and-drug-approval-process

Therapeutic Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids - The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids - NCBI Bookshelf

Recent Medical Marijuana Research - NORML

Show me one study that shows marijuana smoke in the lungs as medicine. I don't wanna see patient testimony saying, yeah man it like helps me. Give scientific facts.

There are 0 FDA approved medicines as marijuana smoke. This is actually kinda silly.
Marijuana doesn’t have to be smoked gramps. It’s 2023

As the other poster said, smoking is the easiest way fpr most people to use it, but it certainly isn't the only way. It isnt the best way to use for medicinal purposes in some cases, but it still has similar effects.

FDA and Cannabis: Research and Drug Approval Process

Therapeutic Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids - The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids - NCBI Bookshelf

Recent Medical Marijuana Research - NORML
"To date, the FDA has not approved a marketing application for cannabis for the treatment of any disease or condition."

Literally from the article you linked. I think we can stop here.

Reactions: Frank Duncan
"To date, the FDA has not approved a marketing application for cannabis for the treatment of any disease or condition."

"The agency has, however, approved one cannabis-derived drug product: Epidiolex (cannabidiol), and three synthetic cannabis-related drug products: Marinol (dronabinol), Syndros (dronabinol), and Cesamet (nabilone)." Literally the next sentence. Try reading the whole thing instead of cherry picking.

Reactions: GenRRN and CSVol

It also talks about how clinical research and scientific study is a long process and that they are committed to approving cannibis related products as research and study develops further. Read the article.

You potheads never stop. The article clearly says first thing that it's not used as a treatment. ""But but but it also says...insert justification"

Smoking weed is not a medicine. I'm done here.

Reactions: Frank Duncan
You potheads never stop. The article clearly says first thing that it's not used as a treatment. ""But but but it also says...insert justification"

An article I saw said that really only opioids are more effective than placebo in studies for pain relief. Including stuff like Advil and Tylenol. That was pretty shocking to me.
I don’t understand why you are so hung on on the smoking of it. You are right that smoke into the lungs isn’t good for a person. But this also isn’t two packs a day of smoke. It would like be one or two hits from a high THC strain.
I think no one’s opinion here really matters since no one here seems to be a MD or a pain researcher or a neuroscientist. I will say the negative side effects seem to be less severe than drinking alcohol. But that is just what I have seen.

You probably should be done here. You seemingly can't grasp the fact that the effects of marijuana are available in a smokeless form. That's right. The medicinal and recreational effects without the potential adverse pulmonary effects. Absent of volume abuse, there's absolutely no chance of addictive tendencies from occasional use, especially in a smokeless form

Not a good idea. It is still illegal in many states. Plus in those where it’s legal you have to be 21. Most college kids are younger than that
OK. So how often do players get suspended for drinking underage before a game the night before? Not saying it has NEVER happened, but lets look at the big picture. Total athletes each year vs number of alcohol suspensions...

Reactions: MemphisVol77

There are numerous ways to get THC in your body. I agree that smoking anything is not, and never will, be healthy. But you’re clinging to this whole smoke thing. Gummies, oil tincture, edibles will all get the job done.

VN Store

Back