Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows

Except it's nothing like that at all. I think your absolutes are really misguided

It's more difficult raising kids today than at any point and I know every generation says that. Social media has changed the game. To compete you want them to learn as much about technology as they can, yet it has probably contributed to the degradation of society like nothing we've seen before.

Are you aware that some bi people have a stronger preference for one sex? Are you aware that some people range from slightly to totally attracted to the same sex? Gay people aren't all equally gay.

Of course it's a spectrum.

Oooookay. Weird.

I dont care who started it. I care about who hasnt ended it when it became obvious it wasnt working. Ponzi scheme or no.

I'm betting SS outlives you. Politicians have one thing to trade - cash for votes, and they don't plan on retiring until they want, so they need votes. Once the first guy made the deal, every politician has to play to get his pay because his opponent will promise more ... and it's not the check the Treasury cuts them that they want. You figure out how to prove their income is bribes and legislation is payback with some insider trading on the side, and you are a dead man.

I think the issue is most people would jump on that $0.5 on the $1 and piss it away and then be beholden to the Feds again. That is the counter argument anyway and there is some truth in that with older Americans I think. Most are financial idiots. I think the upcoming generation is going to better because they are going to be forced to. Not many predefined benefit pension programs left anymore.

You know the retirement money thrown at the stock market makes it about as reliable as a Ponzi scheme; you have to hope you don't need the money when a 2008 comes along. What goes up has to come down (Physics). You can't get something for nothing (Thermodynamics).

But wait, didn't all the gays say they were BORN that way? (until they couldn't actually show any real evidence of that even with DNA)

but now its an identity you choose....but if its a choice then it could be "right" or "wrong"...but no its an IDENTITY - so obviously no one can question it because its no longer based on objective reality but subjective "feelz" - and the great thing is that the entire education system, propag...media and government are fully ensconced in manipulating your feelz.

Again, going right down this slippery slope they have bent us all over for - if a child can decide they are a certain gender and get sexually "reassigned" then why can't they decide who they are going to have sex with, like your uncle - and why would we shame the people who want to have sex with them? Shouldn't we celebrate them all? Yet none see the absurdity.

When I can convince you that you are a girl even if you have a dick swinging between your legs, I can manipulate your weak mind into anything. And that is how the ruling class intends to keep on ruling it would seem.

Reactions: Vol737 and AM64
If people think SS is strapped now, just wait until illegals start getting SS ... and don't bet it won't happen.

2033 or so, and it’s pretty much done. That’s about the time I’ll retire. Illegals will just speed that process up as you stated. I’ve never once counted on SS in my retirement planning. We’re about 10-12 years away from SS going Tango Uniform. Oh, the two parties will make late, last ditch efforts that include grandfather clauses, modified benefit formulas based on born on or after dates and it still won’t matter. A lot of people that paid in may never see anywhere close to the “guaranteed” benefit, some may see none. The real show will be one, the sheep standing there with their mouths wide open when SS collapses and two, the grab the .gov makes for 401Ks, IRA’s etc. in the name of fairness.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
2033 or so, and it’s pretty much done. That’s about the time I’ll retire. Illegals will just speed that process up as you stated. I’ve never once counted on SS in my retirement planning. We’re about 10-12 years away from SS going Tango Uniform. Oh, the two parties will make late, last ditch efforts that include grandfather clauses, modified benefit formulas based on born on or after dates and it still won’t matter. A lot of people that paid in may never see anywhere close to the “guaranteed” benefit, some may see none. The real show will be one, the sheep standing there with their mouths wide open when SS collapses and two, the grab the .gov makes for 401Ks, IRA’s etc. in the name of fairness.
Lol. Tango Uniform. That’s a new one one for me. Is that another way of saying tits up?

2033 or so, and it’s pretty much done. That’s about the time I’ll retire. Illegals will just sped that process up as you stated. I’ve never once counted on SS in my retirement planning. We’re about 10-12 years away from SS going Tango Uniform. Oh, the two parties will make late, last ditch efforts that include grandfather clauses, modified benefit formulas based on born on or after dates and it still won’t matter. A lot of people that paid in may never see anywhere close to the “guaranteed” benefit, some may see none. The real show will be one, the sheep standing there with their mouths wide open when SS collapses and two, the grab the .gov makes for 401Ks, IRA’s etc. in the name of fairness.

Could happen, but I'm betting they can't be seen as taking stuff away from the voters and will just increase the debt. It might have all been avoided if SS funds had been kept separate from the rest of the money the government extorts ... and they'd stayed with the original concept and quit adding ways to add recipients. It's hard to imagine the two parties working together to get it ended, and the party that brings SS down will bring itself down.

Reactions: Vol737
Could happen, but I'm betting they can't be seen as taking stuff away from the voters and will just increase the debt. It might have all been avoided if SS funds had been kept separate from the rest of the money the government extorts ... and they'd stayed with the original concept and quit adding ways to add recipients. It's hard to imagine the two parties working together to get it ended, and the party that brings SS down will bring itself down.

Good points. And as much as I hate to agree with Al Gore, I gotta say he was right when he said SS should be put in a “lock box” and preserved. Whether he meant it or not, who knows, but it absolutely should have been protected.

This is just a tree.

The forest is treating the entire ecosystem of minor, personal mental state fluctuations as socially justified, legitimate, and validated states of existence. It is what happens when a society lacks real problems.

Is it a problem?

Lol. I‘ve only heard the term tits up from one person my entire life - one of my very best friends of about 40 years who grew up in the midwest.

I'd bet he had been in the military or worked a lot with mechanical or electrical equipment.

Reactions: Vol423
This is just a tree.

The forest is treating the entire ecosystem of minor, personal mental state fluctuations as socially justified, legitimate, and validated states of existence. It is what happens when a society lacks real problems.
Sorry to disagree, but we are a civilization at its pinnacle that is potentially getting ready to implode due to a slew of incredibly significant problems.

I'd bet he had been in the military or worked a lot with mechanical or electrical equipment.
I’ll have to ask him about its origin for him. My guess is that it’s from his dad, who served in the military. As I said, I’ve never heard it from anyone else, so I never thought to ask.

VN Store

Back