Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows

My personal anecdote says it wouldn’t surprise me but mostly because of women. I don’t think I know a woman from my college days who doesn’t describe herself as at least bi. LGBT rise and simultaneous rise of hatred towards men definitely to blame. I definitely noticed a lot more gay looking men, but I couldn’t confirm if they were or not because I didn’t talk to them as much as the women when I was in college for obvious reasons lol.

Agreed. Many of the women I have dated over the years have had sexual encounters with other women, and I'm 43. As they age, this becomes less frequent for many.

If they sent me $0.50 on the $1.00 in a lump sum, I betcha I still beat em over the next 20 years
I think the issue is most people would jump on that $0.5 on the $1 and piss it away and then be beholden to the Feds again. That is the counter argument anyway and there is some truth in that with older Americans I think. Most are financial idiots. I think the upcoming generation is going to better because they are going to be forced to. Not many predefined benefit pension programs left anymore.

You got to admit, the social engineers who set all of this into motion were pretty dang smart.

Reactions: AM64
“Barna's poll is based on a sampling of 600 respondents representing Millennials weighted for factors such as geographic location, race and gender who took an average of 17 minutes each to answer 71 questions.”

that’s all they said about who they polled
Anyone who is willing to spend 17 minutes taking a poll on sexuality is already skewed away from the norm.

My personal anecdote says it wouldn’t surprise me but mostly because of women. I don’t think I know a woman from my college days who doesn’t describe herself as at least bi. LGBT rise and simultaneous rise of hatred towards men definitely to blame. I definitely noticed a lot more gay looking men, but I couldn’t confirm if they were or not because I didn’t talk to them as much as the women when I was in college for obvious reasons lol.
It's really interesting the extremely lopsided supply demand curve that this push towards LGBT and the discouragement/marginalization of women being homemakers has created. There are obviously plenty of men interested in women, but not nearly as many women interested in men. Women are being taught not to go out with men in favor of careers. The specific demonization of white men by the modern-day feminists certainly hasn't helped. Therefore, men these days constantly have to marry beneath themselves because of this lopsided supply-demand.

Just an observation I've noticed.

Last edited:
This is a banner day for you. You get to blame the media for making people gay AND you get to say that therefore sexuality is a choice.

Plus, 71 questions in 17 minutes? They evidently sampled speed readers for this. (Not to mention the notion you could get a bunch of millennials to sit down for 17 minutes to answer a slew of questions is highly suspect to me).

I'm also curious what is meant by "identify as" gay. Given the source, I can easily see them inferring that to create false alarm off of innocuous questions.

Oh, and to generate dollars for the researchers, of course.

I’m a white 57 year old grumpy ass male but I identify as a black transgender gay person. I think I’m a black woman but I’m still into chics. Where is my free stuff?
Some may consider that a bit unusual. But it's actually pretty normal these days. No free **** for you.

You're an F'n crybaby. You can see what is in front of you, just like I did. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. Nobody handed me a silver spoon and said here, eat caviar and lavish in the riches of being a boomer. I worked for what I have, and I'll be damned if some snot like you is going to admonish me for working hard and doing well for myself. You get what you work for.
Just curious, but did you walk uphill to school both ways in the snow? Were they teaching you all "old math" or had you all learned "new math" by the late 50s?

A spectrum? There is only black and white/man and woman with the occasional gray area for hermaphrodites. This spectrum talk is nonsense.

Are you aware that some bi people have a stronger preference for one sex? Are you aware that some people range from slightly to totally attracted to the same sex? Gay people aren't all equally gay.

Of course it's a spectrum.

Last edited:
Don't blame the boomers, we were all for destroying communism, it wasn't until our kids started becoming sentient that the world turned to crap.

Boomers fought a war no one appreciated, boomers were the first generation to come home from school without a parent there, boomers were the first in many of their families to attend college, boomers lived thru Carter, Bush and other major recessions. Boomers only have trophies they actually won. Boomers have in many cases had to change careers at a time when they should be retiring. Most of todays young adults haven’t really seen hard times yet. But they will.

Generalization of fault with a box is so stupid. I dont even know what to say. as it is lazy argument for what led us here and where the current crop of "whatever" wants to lead us. Just another box of blame that progressives like to use.

I’m a white 57 year old grumpy ass male but I identify as a black transgender gay person. I think I’m a black woman but I’m still into chics. Where is my free stuff?

Where ever there is a BOGO sale going on. That’s as good as it gets for our demographic, brother.

VN Store

Back