Needing prayers.

Tiffany's Dad was here with her, and started having chest pains, back hurting, and stiff. She checked his BP, and it was really high, so she talked him into going to the er. Her sister had came, and just told us they said he's having a heart attack. You all pray for him.
You got it. So glad it happened where it did, and that it was seen to. Praying for all yโ€™all. I donโ€™t know how this can happen, but also praying that Tiffany can separate this out in her mind and heart from what she needs to do for herself. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

You got it. So glad it happened where it did, and that it was seen to. Praying for all yโ€™all. I donโ€™t know how this can happen, but also praying that Tiffany can separate this out in her mind and heart from what she needs to do for herself. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
I hate she's still here, but thankfully she was, or he would've been home alone. She's a mess right now, cause she can't be down there.

I just went to icu to see him, and he's doing surprisingly well (I was concerned he'd look worse). They've got him on blood thinners, and in good spirits. I did learn they can go through your arm=wrist area to put stents in no. I always only knew of doing through the groin.

I just went to icu to see him, and he's doing surprisingly well (I was concerned he'd look worse). They've got him on blood thinners, and in good spirits. I did learn they can go through your arm=wrist area to put stents in no. I always only knew of doing through the groin.
Excellent. Sounds like heโ€™s just (mostly) there for close post-procedure monitoring and can probably go to the step-down unit after X number of hours and stable signs (and once they have a bed.) In a bigger hospital, he might have been in a CCU (cardiac care unit); same idea but specifically for heart issues.

Post After a radial artery (through the wrist) heart cath + blood thinners (anticoagulants), heโ€™s gonna be one giant bruise, so everyone should be prepared for the sight. Be ready for lots of โ€œYou should see the other guy!โ€ jokes.

This looks like good news ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Tiffany's Dad was here with her, and started having chest pains, back hurting, and stiff. She checked his BP, and it was really high, so she talked him into going to the er. Her sister had came, and just told us they said he's having a heart attack. You all pray for him.
Praying for Tiffany's Dad and Tiffany and all of you all.

Just back from ER. Mrs. AV is being treated after losing consciousness and hitting a pole on the side of the highway while driving back from Publix, She then drove home, about 3 miles and called 911. She was initially treated for dehydration., and while waiting for doc, she had another episode.

It was determined she was suffering from siinus arrest and she will 'ikely be receiving a pacemaker, Never knew until tonight there were temporary pacemakers to keep a patient stable

Last edited:
Just back from ER/Mrs. AV is being treated after losing consciousness a nd hitting a pole on the side of the highway while driving back from Publix/ She then drtove home, about 3 miles and called 911. She was initially treayed for dehydration., and while wating for doc, she had another episode. It was determined she was suffering from siinus arrest and she willl 'ikely be receiving a pacemaker, Never knew until tonight there were temporary pacemakers to keep a patient stable
My goodness! Praying

VN Store

Back