Needing prayers.

Just back from ER. Mrs. AV is being treated after losing consciousness and hitting a pole on the side of the highway while driving back from Publix, She then drove home, about 3 miles and called 911. She was initially treated for dehydration., and while waiting for doc, she had another episode.

It was determined she was suffering from siinus arrest and she will 'ikely be receiving a pacemaker, Never knew until tonight there were temporary pacemakers to keep a patient stable
Praying for her

Just back from ER. Mrs. AV is being treated after losing consciousness and hitting a pole on the side of the highway while driving back from Publix, She then drove home, about 3 miles and called 911. She was initially treated for dehydration., and while waiting for doc, she had another episode.

It was determined she was suffering from siinus arrest and she will 'ikely be receiving a pacemaker, Never knew until tonight there were temporary pacemakers to keep a patient stable
Praying! At least they found out it was, and that the wreck was minor. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🏽

MrsAV had mini-pacemaker implanted this afternoon. An ER documentation problem was cited by surgeon to shootdpwnn recommendation for use of full-size decvicde. her cardiologist agreed and we were supportive of reasoning.

the sedation really knocked her for loop and will probably not be released until friday

appreciate thoughts and prayers very much.
she must have a veteran guardyan angel to escape injury the highway is generally heavily trafficked and and is 2-1a neg where wreck occurred

Edit - sorry, we posted at the same time. I hope the PM helps her feel better once the sedation wears off!

MrsAV had mini-pacemaker implanted this afternoon. An ER documentation problem was cited by surgeon to shootdpwnn recommendation for use of full-size decvicde. her cardiologist agreed and we were supportive of reasoning.

the sedation really knocked her for loop and will probably not be released until friday

appreciate thoughts and prayers very much.
she must have a veteran guardyan angel to escape injury the highway is generally heavily trafficked and and is 2-1a neg where wreck occurred
Praying for Mrs. AV to have a quick and speedy recovery....and yes she absolutely has a guardian angel....

I’ve gotten 3 alerts from my watch during the past 4 months about slow heartbeat while I slept (42 bpm.) Doctor’s appointment in two weeks. Guess I’d better bring this up.

I’m so glad that she might be going home today, and seriously, thanks for sharing this.
Get it checked!

I’ve gotten 3 alerts from my watch during the past 4 months about slow heartbeat while I slept (42 bpm.) Doctor’s appointment in two weeks. Guess I’d better bring this up.

I’m so glad that she might be going home today, and seriously, thanks for sharing this.
What's your Spo2 hi/low on those nights?

Reactions: VolNExile
What's your Spo2 hi/low on those nights?
I’d have to try to figure out the dates to match things up, but they were pretty much in the usual range.

Starting a little over a year ago, my pulse is ALWAYS slow. I can barely reach 110 bpm in a brisk walk. I’ve always had a slow heart rate, but at least I could get into the mid-120’s. Which I’d be fine with, 69-year-old female.

Basically, I can’t really get any training effect any more, which is annoying.

- And sure, if I were a trained athlete, low bpm’s would be fine. But I’m far from that.

You’re back home, right? Is she in the hospital with the top cardiology/ electrophysiology group? (I am not even remotely familiar with hospitals there.)
Yep.

Third attempt to post but interrupted twice by phone calls.

She is in DCH Tuscaloosa, which has satellite offices around county and area., I am a member of the club that calls it Dont Come Here, but MrsAV is kinder. (More on that
later) Her cardiologist has excellent reputation, as does the doctor who implanted pacemaker. Currently, hospitalist is attending to her,

I just got off phone with her and she sounded more like herself and she said she was feeling much better.
I am under ordees to keep friends from calling and insist they don;t visit. She said she ate dinner and just wants rest

Last edited:
Yep.
Third attempt to post, f]but interrupted twice by phoneccalls.
She is in DCH Tuscaloosa, which has satellite offices around county and area., Im a member of the club that calls it Dont Come Here, but MrsAV is kinder. (More on thar later) Her cardiologist has excellent reputaaion as does the doctor who implanted pacemaker. Currently, hospitalist is attending to her,

I just got off phone with her and she sounded more like her self and said she was feeling much better. I am undeer ordees to keep friends from calling and insist they dont visit. She said she ate dinner and just wants rest
Oh, that’s good then. After Tiffany’s struggles, I’ve gotten really focused on the idea of finding the best.

So happy to hear that she’s getting back to her old self!

our son was able to land ticket for early flight from stl to chi to bham to see his mom and help out for a couple days.
direct flights from from Stl to bham have been discontinued, and Mrs AV has been urging him not to come because she didnt want him making the drive. She was very happy to hear his news a couple hours ago

our son was able to land ticket for early flight from stl to chi to bham to see his mom and help out for a couple days.
direct flights from from Stl to bham have been discontinued, and Mrs AV has been urging him not to come because she didnt want him making the drive. She was very happy to hear his news a couple hours ago
I’m really glad that you’ve got another pair of hands (and a spare head) on board for the next few days. So many things, many of them small, but all needing to get done!

VN Store

Back