Needing prayers.

You should have seen it in here several years ago. Outsiders probably thought we hated each other.

95 is usually at fault. For everything.
Yep, I’m not even remotely an Original Zoner, but I’ve been hanging out here for a good ten years or so. I’ve see A LOT.
In my early days I didn’t come here because I didn’t know any of the inside jokes and whatnot, so it was safer on the outside. Now, I feel the opposite.

But regardless, old Zone or current Zone, I think this thread deserves kid gloves treatment, but I’m not in any authority nor seniority, just my opinion

need more patience

I canceled back procedure about a week ago when mrs av was admitted to ICU after she blacked out while driving. The procedure was scheduled today at out-of-town hospital.

Good news is that she was released from hospital a second time on Sunday and that she has shown no signs of AFib since late Saturday night. She has spent most of her time in bed and got up for light breakfast and again about 1 for snack

Am I missing something?
The only thing I can imagine is that people are uncomfortable with the way 27 and I express how we care about each other.
@volsforever27 knows if he ever actually needed me irl I’d drop anything I was doing to help him.

It doesn’t matter if others get us or not.

xplain criteria for zoner
heard i was in zone during college daze
dunno where i fit today
I just use Zoner to refer to someone who spends a ridic amount of time in the Endzone, especially as compared to on other VN fora.

I’m a default Zoner because:
- I don’t really know that much about college sports or specific Vol athletes/teams (see, this is the great thing about being an ole lady with 0 firetrucks to give), so I’m pretty meh on the individual sports forums;
- the Pub is too boring middle-class burb-y to keep my interest (apologies for any rudeness, y’all carry on with overseeding your lawns and whatnot);
- I don’t play video games, watch much TV, or go to movies;
- PF oh hell no; and
- I enjoy idiotic humor and there’s a broad and deep and rich vein of it here, although I’m pretty over the Jawja Joe and the truck stop humor. It does keep my extraocular musculature well-exercised tho. 🙄🙄🙄

The only thing I can imagine is that people are uncomfortable with the way 27 and I express how we care about each other.
@volsforever27 knows if he ever actually needed me irl I’d drop anything I was doing to help him.

I tried multiple times and ways to equate it to that, but couldn’t. Maybe you’re right though and I’m just reading too much into events from the weekend

In my early days I didn’t come here because I didn’t know any of the inside jokes and whatnot, so it was safer on the outside. Now, I feel the opposite.

But regardless, old Zone or current Zone, I think this thread deserves kid gloves treatment, but I’m not in any authority nor seniority, just my opinion
You and I feel the same about this thread. There was a whole bunch of crap in it, and I deleted it all, and it pissed Behr off and he couldn't let it go. So I gave up. That's what happened.

I’ve kept most of my bull **** out of this thread, but apparently my personality is a bit much for DrM to put up with every week. She has demoted me to every other week.

Thanks to those of you who have been supporting me.
You should invite her to create an account. Fertile fields here!

Congratulations for finding a therapist who is not only excellent but has no interest in milking you for fees for years to come.

Congratulations for finding a therapist who is not only excellent but has no interest in milking you for fees for years to come.
Oh no. Slice would go from biweekly meaning every other week to biweekly meaning twice a week

Sadly I’m pretty messed up. She’s likely to get those fees from me for a few years anyway.

Sadly I’m pretty messed up. She’s likely to get those fees from me for a few years anyway.
Easing from acute care (as in being in a hospital) to rehab (as in PT, slowly regaining strength and balance, and dealing with occasional sudden flare-ups).

To quote every single (physical) therapist I’ve ever had, “These problems didn’t arise overnight, and they’re not gonna be resolved overnight either.”

My thoughts for whatever they're worth:
The key is to understand how the other person communicates and respond in a way that reflects their characteristics.
Some of us grew up with family and friends where sarcasm, cutting remarks, and dark humor were the norm. Ive heard it said that for some men, their great friends will say the worst stuff imaginable to their face and the best stuff behind their back. I like that, personally. And I admit that style isn't for everyone.

My thoughts for whatever they're worth:
The key is to understand how the other person communicates and respond in a way that reflects their characteristics.
Some of us grew up with family and friends where sarcasm, cutting remarks, and dark humor were the norm. Ive heard it said that for some men, their great friends will say the worst stuff imaginable to their face and the best stuff behind their back. I like that, personally. And I admit that style isn't for everyone.
sarcasm can be difficult for many

VN Store

Back