Needing prayers.

phone call this morning was result of blood test that indicaitede presence of blood tests. Had three dfferent tests today. Best sign, I assume, was that Mrs wasnt admitted to hosoital
Well, hell, that sounds wonderfully confusing. Has she escaped back home then?

Well, hell, that sounds wonderfully confusing. Has she escaped back home then?
It may be an Aspie thing, but I'm definitely confused about her condition.
Episode with heart rate began Tuesday night when she lost her temper and barely slept. Data from her Fitbit on Wednesday indicated she was in in Afib for extended period of time. She called cardiologist's office to report symptoms. An aide then called back and said data from her pacemaker showed she had not experienced Afib. Not sure why but a second call to office to ask questions resulted in doctor asking her to go to lab for for blood tests he had ordered. We didnt hear from his office until early this morning, saying there was an indication of blood clot and to get to DCH for battery of tests. She was told by an aide this afternoon that imaging of legs appeared good, but that's all we know and are hoping we will get call from someone soon/

She is at home and is sleeping/
More to come later

It may be an Aspie thing, but I'm definitely confused about her condition.
Episode with heart rate began Tuesday night when she lost her temper and barely slept. Data from her Fitbit on Wednesday indicated she was in in Afib for extended period of time. She called cardiologist's office to report symptoms. An aide then called back and said data from her pacemaker showed she had not experienced Afib. Not sure why but a second call to office to ask questions resulted in doctor asking her to go to lab for for blood tests he had ordered. We didnt hear from his office until early this morning, saying there was an indication of blood clot and to get to DCH for battery of tests. She was told by an aide this afternoon that imaging of legs appeared good, but that's all we know and are hoping we will get call from someone soon/

She is at home and is sleeping/
More to come later
Oh wow! Yeah, you definitely want them to stay on top of that.

patience
mrs av said yesterday afternoon that it might be another ER day, saying that heart she felt her stop. complaints continued and I said for her to call cardiologists exchange. she call son, DIL, who after hearing symptoms, concurred she should call exchange.

she and doc's aide who was familiar with her case agreed trip to ER was nor necessary

Especially when, as in my case, you're pretty much unable to make eye contact with anyone until you're forty! 😄

(and even then, it's incredibly stressful and difficult)
I guess I’m fortunate. When we me in person, you looked into my eyes with ease. You’re great company IRL.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back