Needing prayers.

I’m really glad that you’ve got another pair of hands (and a spare head) on board for the next few days. So many things, many of them small, but all needing to get done!
will finely be street legal ... i'm using car Mrs AV was driving Tuesday. Wreck took out driver's side mirror,and I have lucky to not get pulled over

air conditioning is out on other car

Last edited:
I’d have to try to figure out the dates to match things up, but they were pretty much in the usual range.

Starting a little over a year ago, my pulse is ALWAYS slow. I can barely reach 110 bpm in a brisk walk. I’ve always had a slow heart rate, but at least I could get into the mid-120’s. Which I’d be fine with, 69-year-old female.

Basically, I can’t really get any training effect any more, which is annoying.

- And sure, if I were a trained athlete, low bpm’s would be fine. But I’m far from that.
I was just curious because of my situation.

My normal RHR at night is 51-53 and Spo2 is 93 high/ 81 low.

It often dips down to 47-48. When it does my Spo2 gets higher. 95 h/ 87 low.

This is where I'm having trouble explaining...

If my RHR is in the 40's my Spo2 could be high or low. But if my Spo2 is high my RHR is in the 40's.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile
I was just curious because of my situation.

My normal RHR at night is 51-53 and Spo2 is 93 high/ 81 low.

It often dips down to 47-48. When it does my Spo2 gets higher. 95 h/ 87 low.

This is where I'm having trouble explaining...

If my RHR is in the 40's my Spo2 could be high or low. But if my Spo2 is high my RHR is in the 40's.
Seems backwards, doesn’t it? You’d think that high O2 sats would be associated with high pulse rate, because all that oxygenated blood is rocketing around.

But still, in your case (because of your exercise and all), you’re probably very fit cardiovascularly, and low heart rate for you indicates this fitness. Your heart doesn’t need to go thumpa thumpa thumpa so fast, because it shoves a lot more blood around with each beat.

My resting heart rate (during the day, just hanging out and reading) is 55 bpm.

My watch doesn’t display as much fanciness as yours, but here’s last night (when I actually managed to get nearly 8 hrs of sleep - nope, just five hours of sleep.) The peak heart rate was when I was wrestling the cat outside.
1720187478993.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ArdentVol
Ooo, I just found the O2 sats! They’re not specifically for sleep, but there’s midnight on, plus a range posted below. Pretty annoying trying to line it up with the times for the heart rates.

1720188197148.png
1720188358102.png

Mrs AV about to undergo battery of tests that her GP and cardiologist ordered, with no word whether the hospital would release her Saturday. Our son's connecting flight to Bham was running very late (Mrs Av said it was Auburn pilot's fault) and I have no idea when he'll arrive.

Mrs AV about to undergo battery of tests that her GP and cardiologist ordered, with no word whether the hospital would release her Saturday. Our son's connecting flight to Bham was running very late (Mrs Av said it was Auburn pilot's fault) and I have no idea when he'll arrive.
I hope all this can get coordinated soon!

Unless you’ve had a loved one in the hospital, you have no idea how complicated life can get, and how quickly!

*”you” used in the general, impersonal sense

Your son traveling by crop duster?

Mrs AV got unexpected release from hospital today after passing a variety of tests. Not sure of all the names of new meds she is now taking but she had appetite for first time since Tuesday.

Our son's flight was only delayed a short time. He had sudden bout of illness before Mrs was released and we have added paper products, ginger ale and lysol to shopping list, He had to check into hotel tonight. Praying it; is a one-day thing. Heart-breaking development

Mrs AV got unexpected release from hospital today after passing a variety of tests. Not sure of all the names of new meds she is now taking but she had appetite for first time since Tuesday.

Our son's flight was only delayed a short time. He had sudden bout of illness before Mrs was released and we have added paper products, ginger ale and lysol to shopping list, He had to check into hotel tonight. Praying it; is a one-day thing. Heart-breaking development
Oh no!! Poor guy. 🙏🏻

Praying that he has a quick recovery

I was on eliquis for quite awhile after stroke. i went two years with loop recorder and never showed a sign of afib, Now taking plavix
Right after that stroke I had that happened in my eye, the hospital that did my brain scan put me on plavix, but then
my heart Dr. said no no, you have to be on an anticoagulant like Eliquis because plavix just makes your blood cells
slick where Eliquis is an anticoagulant. Anyway I am glad that you have not had any more signs of afib and I am praying
for your wife and son to have a quick recovery.

Last edited:
Right after that stroke I had that happened in my eye, the hospital that did my brain scan put me on plavix, but then
my heart Dr. said no no, you have to be on an anticoagulant like Eliquis because plavix just makes your blood cells
slick where Eliquis is an anticoagulant. Anyway I am glad that you have had not more signs of afib and I am praying
for your wife and son to have a quick recovery.
thank you
always like those pictures with your dad

Reactions: Vjcvette
rough start. Mrs AV heart rate was up and a new med seems to help. Son reports that 0be end of illness has emded and that he probab;y ran fever last night. He wpnt be visiuing for a while. Someone ringing at the door
l
We're praying man

VN Store

Back