Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

I wouldn’t be so quick to glorify Spotify. I assume their interests were financial. Which is fine, but I wouldn’t necessarily believe that censorship is something they are unwilling to be a participant.

Rogan has it in his contract that they can’t censor his content.
They can boot him but then they are out $100 million or so.

Yoko Ono - age 88
Joni Mitchell - age 78
Neil Young - age 76

These leftists really are out of touch and set in their ways.

And Neil can still rock harder than somebody half his age.

Neil: 1
Rogan: Disqualified for being a serial misinformer

Neil Young: Canadian, moved to the United States and avoids those oppressive Canadian taxes on his massive wealth.

Joni Mitchell: Canadian

Spotify: Swedish

Joe Rogan: American with his freedom of speech protected by the 1st Amendment of his Constitution and practicing capitalism in a free country.

Go home. Don’t need y’all around anyhow.

“Rocking in the Free World”. What a pathetic hypocrite.

Joe Rogan: American with his freedom of speech protected by the 1st Amendment of his Constitution and practicing capitalism in a free country.

Joe Rogan: Uses the Fox News model of spewing misinformation to gullible listeners to make money. Zero integrity.

Joe Rogan: Uses the Fox News model of spewing misinformation to gullible listeners to make money. Zero integrity.

BS! He has very interesting guests, many who are experts in their field and he asks a lot questions and spells out his own personal experience. He’s not spewing misinformation. If that’s your take, then it’s clear you don’t even listen to him and you’re fos. Interesting the so called “anti establishment” clowns of the past and the left all of a sudden don’t welcome other points of view free speech or even, OH MY GOD, QUESTIONS!!! That’s the biggest problem in all of this, not Joe Rogan.

Neil’s guitar was seen sporting the message ‘This Machine Creates Fascists’

Joe Rogan isn't my cup of tea, but I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid his content. He's an entertainer who enjoys making money. He does this by bringing in guests to talk about things listeners find interesting. Good for him.

No one said you have to agree with every single guest he has on. He doesn't even agree with every single guest he has on. And he makes that clear.

Joe Rogan isn't my cup of tea, but I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid his content. He's an entertainer who enjoys making money. He does this by bringing in guests to talk about things listeners find interesting. Good for him.

No one said you have to agree with every single guest he has on. He doesn't even agree with every single guest he has on. And he makes that clear.
I listened to the interview with Robert Malone. Sometimes Joe has a habit of sometimes going off topic and interrupting his guests. This was the first one I listened to where he asked questions and let his guest speak. He didn't seem to interrupt him at any time. This is the way an interview should be done and both came across as two mature adults.

VN Store

Back