Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan: Uses the Fox News model of spewing misinformation to gullible listeners to make money. Zero integrity.
I’ve never listened to Rogan’s podcasts, but I bet you haven’t either. You’re just jumping on the liberal S-wad bandwagon and repeating what you’ve heard from the liberal news channel you watch….. baaa…. Baaa

Last edited:
I’ve never listened to Rohan’s podcasts, but I bet you haven’t either. You’re just jumping on the liberal S-wad bandwagon and repeating what you’ve heard from the liberal news channel you watch….. baaa…. Baaa
It's kind of like that Georgia voting bill they claim is racist yet they cannot point out what in the actual bill is racist. They just repeat what their media tells them.

You do realize Malone has papers published on the NIH website? One talking about the benefits is famotidine in treating Covid. He also helped in creating the Mrna technology. Furthermore, he's been a well respected medical professional for years.

What in the interview do you disagree with that Robert Malone said? Can you tell me the hour, minute, second mark of each statement that you disagree? I'm assuming that you listened to it and you know what all he said and what questions were asked.

I want to make sure you are simply not repeating what you are hearing on CNN or what you have been reading on Mother Jones.
Actually I read about it on the BBC website. I don't follow JRE, CNN, Fox. RT, or Pravda. Sometimes Mother Jones but with a heavy filter.
Per the Beeb:
Malone also incorrectly stated that getting vaccinated puts people who have already had Covid-19 at higher risk, and claimed world leaders had hypnotised the public into supporting vaccines, drawing parallels between the pandemic and the rise of the Nazi party in 1930s Germany.

I’ve never listened to Rohan’s podcasts, but I bet you haven’t either. You’re just jumping on the liberal S-wad bandwagon and repeating what you’ve heard from the liberal news channel you watch….. baaa…. Baaa

Never heard his podcast but I've seen plenty of clips of his idiocy the last few days.

Neil Young/Science: 1
:Joe Rogan/Carl Pickens: 0

Actually I read about it on the BBC website. I don't follow JRE, CNN, Fox. RT, or Pravda. Sometimes Mother Jones but with a heavy filter.
Per the Beeb:
Malone also incorrectly stated that getting vaccinated puts people who have already had Covid-19 at higher risk, and claimed world leaders had hypnotised the public into supporting vaccines, drawing parallels between the pandemic and the rise of the Nazi party in 1930s Germany.
So you admit. You haven't listened to the interview with Joe Rogan or any interview he has done with other outlets. You cannot prove anything he said was wrong. And your only source is what you read on BBC. Furthermore, you haven't read any of his published work.

I suggest listening to that podcast and come back and tell us what all exactly you disagree with.

So you admit. You haven't listened to the interview with Joe Rogan or any interview he has done with other outlets. You cannot prove anything he said was wrong. And your only source is what you read on BBC. Furthermore, you haven't read any of his published work.

I suggest listening to that podcast and come back and tell us what all exactly you disagree with.
I take it you know the subject matter well. Is what the BBC reported accurate? I assume it is as they're generally reliable.
edit: Based on past experience I'd rather not listen to Rogan. A transcript would be good though.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan's podcast appeals to neckbeards, incels, and troglodytes.

Neil's music is awesome but this is a dumb, irrelevant crusade.

Spotify only cares about money.

/thread

I take it you know the subject matter well. Is what the BBC reported accurate? I assume it is as they're generally reliable.
edit: Based on past experience I'd rather not listen to Rogan. A transcript would be good though.
Why can't you listen? Do you not have the attention span for it? If you actually listen and take notes then we can better debate the subject. Until then you are only repeating what your media is telling you.

Why can't you listen? Do you not have the attention span for it? If you actually listen and take notes then we can better debate the subject. Until then you are only repeating what your media is telling you.
Because I don't like his presentation and I don't like listening to him. That's funny about the attention span. Why not answer as to whether the BBC report is accurate? Is it confirmed that Malone presented anti-vax views on JRE or not?

Can't say I listen to Rogan, but it's odd that musicians want to quash free speech.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Breaking news per CNN anonymous source(s):

272947489_4766471350084509_2348363438516554327_n.jpg
Ok 💩’s gettin real now.

Because I don't like his presentation and I don't like listening to him. That's funny about the attention span. Why not answer as to whether the BBC report is accurate. Is it confirmed that Malone presented anti-vax views on JRE or not?
Questioning this particular vaccine is not automatically holding "anti vax" views. Calling someone anti vax is a common leftist and democrat tactic to shut down debate on the subject regarding these Mrna vaccines. As a matter of fact he has said he is pro vaccine on numerous occasions. If you would listen to his interviews you would discover this.

You are really showing how closed minded you are and possibly even showing you lack the attention span to listen any lengthy in depth interview.

So did Malone present anti-covid vax views on JRE? It's yes or no. Don't get so worked up and so political. Hurling insults isn't a good way to discuss.

So did Malone present anti-covid vax views on JRE? It's yes or no. Don't get so worked up and so political. Hurling insults isn't a good way to discuss.

I'll play...

Yes, he did bring a leading virologist on his show that presented an opposing view to the vaccine and mandates. You see, when the public is only being told how "great" something is, especially by the government, one should suspect something to be amiss.

And the fact a washed up singer is attempting to stifle free speech should tell you even more about the situation than the expert giving his qualified opinion.

When Young presents his creds on virology and biology, I'll take his opinion more seriously. But I'm 99% sure Spotify won't go under lol

Why can't you go listen to the podcast and provide direct quotes that he made himself?

Once again, asking questions about this vaccine does not make someone anti vax. It's a common smear tactic used by leftists and democrats to shut down debate.

If you listen to the podcast then we discuss it in a more educated manner. This way you know exactly what was said.

Why can't you go listen to the podcast and provide direct quotes that he made himself?

Once again, asking questions about this vaccine does not make someone anti vax. It's a common smear tactic used by leftists and democrats to shut down debate.

If you listen to the podcast then we discuss it in a more educated manner. This way you know exactly what was said.
I won't listen to JRE. I've done it before and I didn't like it. Have a good day.

He has some interesting people on there that discuss just about every topic you can imagine. I don’t watch the full podcasts but watch some of the snip-it’s on YouTube.

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back