Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

I’m going to guess here.

Is it likely a “non-issue” for you because you accept the current paradigm as perfectly reasonable and rational?
My current paradigm (I've hated that word for 30 years for some reason) is pretty much life as it was pre-COVID.

So you are not in favor of the Administration’s vaccine mandates?
I think it is past time to back off of mandates.

Just say that as more data about both COVID and the vaccine becomes available, our position is to strongly encourage the vaccine but to leave it as a choice between an individual and their doctor.

Meanwhile, our kids are still muzzled in school all day and a bunch of healthcare workers are about to lose their jobs at the end of the month.

I moved on months ago. It is a non-issue in my daily life.
You and I are lucky I guess. Do schools in your city require masks?

The issue is a large portion of the country gaslit by the party you support is demonizing anybody questioning the need to vaccinate and mask children. Until that ends are any of us really free to move on?

The chipping away of individual rights and liberties is concerning. We are handing over willingly what our forefathers paid for, what their wives and families sacrificed for.

Just say that as more data about both COVID and the vaccine becomes available, our position is to strongly encourage the vaccine but to leave it as a choice between an individual and their doctor.
Agreed.

Public schools around here are completely back to normal. Really have been the entire school year.

Well they aren’t here. Masking, required virtual, no locker use, social distance gym. My kid is going through a rough time with all and it is affecting him, and likewise me.

I’m glad life is completely normal for you, because for millions of other Americans they are sick of all the BS from the government with this nonsense.

You and I are lucky I guess. Do schools in your city require masks?

The issue is a large portion of the country gaslit by the party you support is demonizing anybody questioning the need to vaccinate and mask children. Until that ends are any of us really free to move on?

The chipping away of individual rights and liberties is concerning. We are handing over willingly what our forefathers paid for, what their wives and families sacrificed for.
Our district hasn't required masks since last spring.

Well they aren’t here. Masking, required virtual, no locker use, social distance gym. My kid is going through a rough time with all and it is affecting him, and likewise me.

I’m glad life is completely normal for you, because for millions of other Americans they are sick of all the BS from the government with this nonsense.
Yea, we did all of that last year. It's hard on every one.

Reactions: Vol8188

The way it should have been from the beginning.

“As more data becomes available”. Lol. The data has been telling the same story for the last year, at least.

VN Store

Back