Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

What's he gonna do? Fire them?

You stance was that his leaving was not an ultimatum to get rid of Rogan. Now he’s also encouraging their employees to leave if they keep Rogan.

Him not having the ability to fire them is not the point

Trust me, a VN discussion about an over the hill musician and a roided-up comedian isn't making me feel better or worse about anything.

Yet you’ve dedicated a ton of time to taking a completely nonsensical position. Hard to proclaim it doesn’t matter to you.

Just admit you’re wrong. First he called for them to pick between him and Rogan and now he wants their employees to leave too. It’s obvious

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Yet you’ve dedicated a ton of time to taking a completely nonsensical position. Hard to proclaim it doesn’t matter to you.

Just admit you’re wrong. First he called for them to pick between him and Rogan and now he wants their employees to leave too. It’s obvious
Like I said, if you say it's an ultimaatum, you're entitled to your opinion.

Eve6 gave permission to fans to torrent their songs, basically saying f*** Spotify, f*** Sony (he called them ghouls, LOL). He said when you pay for a premium subscription, the $ goes to their CEO who is funding war technology.

Eve6 gave permission to fans to torrent their songs, basically saying f*** Spotify, f*** Sony (he called them ghouls, LOL). He said when you pay for a premium subscription, the $ goes to their CEO who is funding war technology.

War technology? I'm not sure I understand. Are they funding Lockheed or something? Did I miss something

Neil Young and those supporting his position look like petty idiots in this situation.

VN Store

Back