Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

I would like to hear this, too.

Remember that all of the following was once provable and dangerous misinformation:

The virus was lab created
Fauci was involved with GOF research
Cloth masks don't stop CV transmission
mRNA shots won't keep your from catching or spreading CV
mRNA shots won't prevent variants
Kids are not in danger and can go to school
Remdesivir is not an effective treatment
Natural Immunity is as good or better than the shot

What the government did here was provide non thinking people a false sense of security. We have known for over 30 years that standard masks did nothing against viruses. How many highly contagious people that believed the government lies, walked right through Walmart and stood in line among many other people to get a prescription filled, all the while thinking that the worthless face diaper they were wearing would keep them from infecting others? The government has blood on their hands here. There needs to be a class action lawsuit.

What the government did here was provide non thinking people a false sense of security. We have known for over 30 years that standard masks did nothing against viruses. How many highly contagious people that believed the government lies, walked right through Walmart and stood in line among many other people to get a prescription filled, all the while thinking that the worthless face diaper they were wearing would keep them from infecting others? The government has blood on their hands here. There needs to be a class action lawsuit.
Agree 100%

The less lying, gaslighting, and alternative facts pushing we have the better the odds of that happening become.....and that is exactly what I am asking for.

Trumpism highlighted the dangers of such lunacy and the ease at which millions can be duped....we are just seeing a logical response.

🤣😂. You are completely clueless on everything.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
You said "huh". Thought you might be deef.

PJ gets call lib and conservative...like what they're doing to Brand.

Well, you could of said so in the beginning, I have never pegged PJ. I have been pegged non conservative by him and many others though. Just labels and boxes

Well, you could of said so in the beginning, I have never pegged PJ. I have been pegged non conservative by him and many others though. Just labels and boxes
Who you peg is your business, my friend. We try not to pry into the bedroom around here.

I thought errybody knew PJ was a political chameleon.

Reactions: Vol8188

Did you actually read that?

Yes myocarditis post vaccine is more common in younger men. Rogan was right about that. Your own article even mentions blood clots (you know, the things that cause pulmonary embolisms and strokes?) and myocarditis (they call it heart inflammation in your article) are serious possible adverse reactions to the vaccine.

I agree the guest who said ivermectin could wipe out the pandemic was wrong. But what about the guests on cnn, msnbc, etc who make the same false claims about masking, lockdowns, and vaccines? The evidence for ivermectin is equally as strong as that for masking (stronger actually). Under perfect lab conditions ivermectin kills covid. Under perfect lab conditions masks slightly decrease spread.

Yes, it’s not a vaccine. That’s well established.

That is not fact checking. Goodness.
I mean, in the very second part they talk about Peru using ivermectin, but that program lasted about a month because the new president is beholden to the global big pharma left and stopped it immediately with no consideration. Then this article ignores Uttar Pradesh and their treatment packs. EDIT: and the anti-viral studies out of Japan are absent.

A quarter-plus of the "270 medical professionals" that signed that anti-Malone thing are psychologists, veterinarians, and the like, yes?

Then I find it hilarious that the BBC, who "debunked" myocarditis coming from the vaccines a few short months ago, now admits it exists in this "piece". I'm also pretty sure Pfizer itself noted the higher risk of the condition in young males in their own studies with the current COVID rates.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back